Everybody is doing it !

by new hope and happiness 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Everybody is doing it!

Postmen, accountants, window cleaners, pop-songers- even YOU! Yes these days everybody - and ANYBODY - seem to be leaving the Jehovers Witnesses.So why should YOU be left out?

There was a time when you had to have performed some terrible service to the G.B? But not anymore . And NOW at last we have made available a list of those that have left and what a difference it has made to THEIR LIFES.

Testimony one:- me Mike. I left and suddenley found out what it is like to respect myself.

But Dont Take My word For It, read these further exsperiences and then why not find out for yourself?

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Ok no answers so this thread is now open to wifes and kids of elders and anyone old enough to have witnessed with a portable gramaphone.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

LOL! It's a good thread, I think everyone's just too busy calling out the ridiculous convention videos....

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Well i am confused that this post sucked, maybe you would like to read my previouse posts which were more successful:-

A) Sister confides in me totally ( i was shocked) Which rang to 15 pages with 345 replys and 6785 viwes, beaten only by my indroductory post.

B) I was seduced by householder, and need to talk about it. Which rang to an incredible 17 pages with over 400 replys and over 8000 viwings, ( unfortunately one of those viewings was my wife !)

Meanwhile if you have any positive points on how leaving the W. T improved your life please post them on this thread.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Yes ...n.h a h..leaving the JWs after a bit of emotional brain trauma , I felt a sense of ME.

I continue to have zero regrets and KNOW by contrast with my family kids and grankids as opposed to my jw family members the love and happiness we have surpasses anything they have.

My kids often comment how glad they are not to ever have been brought up JWs, when they are subject to jw discrimination and judgement .

Best wishes.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Thanks galaxie for adding in hyperspace your positive exsperience with mine.

• bigmac
    bigmac

hey NH & H--can you post links to those other threads of yours--i must have missed them--and they sound like my sort of reading lol

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

Big Mac those links are now the sole property of " The commissioner of Police"

Big Mac i never really made a post titled " i was seduced by a householder and need to talk about it" . Wish i had but it was my English humour.

• twice shy
    twice shy

NO REGRETS!!!!!!

I actually went back and listened to the same talk I had heard several times before we left, but this time it had another twist. WTH??? I felt so many different emotions, but not one was regret. I saw so many truly unhappy people in Jehovah's house. I seemed to be one of the only people with a smile and who was genuinely happy.

Even sitting there shunned: They had no power! It phased me even less than before and before it didn't bother me one bit.

Did I mention I have no regrets. Also, everyone is not doing it, but if you choose to do it...ENJOY life and all of it's truthful promises.

I was designed to be happy serving GOD and free thru Christ. I have no regrets leaaving the negative, bloodsucking, rrepetitive, unloving society.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

I immediately heard the Reading Rainbow soundbyte in my head after reading your post ...

But don't take my word for it ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit