Constant Craving...

by SPAZnik 15 Replies latest watchtower medical

• zanex
    zanex

yah spaz I know what yer meanin. No trust after leaving the borg. Hmmm shud be a slogan or something. I dont think I have been able to REALLY trust anyone in a long long time. I guess thats what bein df'd does to ya is de-sensitizes you to that lack of trust that u start having in general. I trust my daughter ;) course she is only 16 months old heh heh.

-Z-

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I trust you'll let me use your words (in the little skit you wrote about a woman talking to elders) as part of a script? I trust you'll contact me about this?

• Theta72
    Theta72

Sometimes the trust you seek is right under your nose dear friend...

Trusting doesn't have to be a dream.

I see goodness and sunshine in you, always have.

Vulnerability is a great trait, but hard to learn when you have had closed mindedness and lovelessness growing up. I know, I empathize.

If you would only open your heart to me, on all levels, you won't be disappointed. I'll never disappoint you, that's a promise. I have no greed and no motives, just openness towards you.

Warmest hugs,

Theta

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

My memorandum re trust:

1. Do BE trustworthy.

2. Do Trust myself, my own instincts. FAST.

3. Don't trust anyone my instincts say not to, no matter what the situation *looks* like. No matter how much I *want* to trust them.

4. Do show respect for others instincts. Don't trust anyone that tries to "poo-hoo" my gut feeling or who tries to talk me into going against my own gut, especially when my trusting them can in anyway lean towards their favor or advantage and particularly if they aren't forthcoming with their motives. Note: Instinct is different from paranoia.

5. Don't trust anyone *completely*.

SPAZ

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Trust is very important to me too... it breaks my heart when I discover someone is putting up defenses because they don't trust me.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Elsewhere,

People may be putting up defenses, not because they can't trust YOU, but because they have been so hurt in the past that they are wary of being too trusting again. It's not something you should take personally. We all have various issues with trust and friendship, particularly if we have been naive or more innocent at one time, and that innocence or trust was abused by someone non-caring.

Trust plays a big part in successful relationships, and it will steadily grow as the friendship grow. Friendships are like beautiful flowers - it takes time for them to grow.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit