Such a creepy video

by jdubsnub 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jdubsnub
  • Violia
    Violia

There used to be an animated video up in which an older teen xjws sets fire to the kh and watches them all die as she finds an escape route out of kh. NOW that is one creepy video. I have no idea if it is still up but it was probably before 05. if anyone knows of what I speak, please tell me where it is. I hope this young woman got some counseling.

• steve2
    steve2

What a lovely cuddly video. Who'd have thought the organization could ever be so cosy and warm? The rumbling you can hear is not your stomach - it's Rutherford and Fred Franz turning in their graves....

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Cute propaganda animation to make children think wow I'm sanctifying god by listening to lies, and ignorance

from men who are just all that.

Why didn't they put in the kids getting spanked and muzzled by their parents for expecting them to sit through

hours of dialog they cant or couldn't possibly understand.

I was once a JW kid and I truly feel sorry for JWS kids today knowing whats being done to them.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

creepy

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

OH MY GOODNESS!!

WTF???

wow...even as a kid, I would have seen right through this propaganda garbage!

The bit showing the kid sad when mom and dad are sick and she cant go to the hall?

Oh come on!!!!

And the attempted subliminal messages like the one showing that kids shouldnt sit on the floor during the meeting playing, but should be in the chair or moms arms paying attention...

and the bit....oh naaa...I just cant say anymore.... soooo angry.....

Why wasnt there a bit showing the kid looking wistfully out of the window longlingly at all the normal community families and kids playing in the park instead...

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

A good loyal child listens to every word that comes off the podium, this actually appeases Jehovah,

even if you aren't mentally mature enough to understand or comprehend the information given.

Why there's been children the age of 6 years old giving talks, this is what Jesus wants and approves.

Nevertheless this is good training for future indoctrination and brain washing.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Little Black kid/shootin Hoop..

Gotta get ready/for the study group..

Little White kid/puttin on a Tie..

Your childhoods gone/say good bye!..

Can`t go to the Hall/Mom and Dad are sick..

It`s Satans fault/ Satans a prick..

Phone Grampa and Gramma/get to the hall quick..

It`s fun/workin for the WBT$..

Start-em young/They won`t know its all BS..

.................................I`m Confused..Should I Say Something Hip?..

...................................................Like .."Peace Out"?!..

,,,,,,,,,,,.......................,,,,,Would Anybody Like An Autograph?!..

.....................................................I was in Veitnam!..

..................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

at the video.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good one Outlaw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit