Could you get disfellowshipped for simply asking questions?

by LogCon 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• out4good3
    out4good3

I would guess in WT work, you can ask all the questions you like, you'd just better not question the answers you're given.

• seekchristonly
    seekchristonly

You are free in Christ and therefore free to question,debate, ask its called seeking,knocking and asking just like Messiah said we should do.I recommend you enter into Christ and he will teach you everything himself.The Kingdom is within you. You cannot find him in buildings or a religion.You are the church so go to your Saviour and ask him. Allman made representations of the KIngdom are counterfeit to the real KIngdom within you and all of us. You will find it if you seek him only and he will lead you into all truth.No man can teach you it.See my channel on youtube seekchristonly. The true church cannot be seen or touched and not made with bricks and mortar.The counterfeit churche swhich is all of them do not teach the kingdom within you, Christ in you and you belong to him if you want him hewaits patiently for each of us to enter into him.Its all spiritual .Once we recognise Christ within us we will find the Truth there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit