Brainwash Your Children From Infancy

by DakotaRed 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dobby
    dobby

Amen Reborn

I totally relate - 3rd generation myself - you just described my life and choices.

Excellent summary.

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

oh my god did this post hit home.
    i was born adn raised into jw life. that was all i knew. i was spanked outside for being disruptive and pinched if i fell asleep during the thursday night meeting. i was baptized at age 15 because a group of kids in my hall were not allowed to be around me if i didn't . their dads were all elders and mine wasn't. they tired to 'help' me spiritually. gag me. one of the peers ended up being my fiance who forced me to give him a blow job and then we had sex and i got disfellowshipped and he was privately reproved. so all i have to say is FUCK THE KINGDOM HALL FUCK THE ELDERS AND FUCK JEHOVAH.
    oh yeah- even though stephanie and i broke up we are still going to my mothers kingdom hall and we plan on making out in the front row- but that's only when their district overseer is visiting.

thank god i'm out-
    katie

• r51785
    r51785

An important thing to remember when considering WT advice on raising children is the fact that few if any members of middle and upper management in the Printing Company/Cult have ever had any children. Obviously to those of us who have children, the drooling old childless men of Patterson have no clue as to how to be parents.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit