The Unwitness has a positive experience Sat. 11am at McDonalds

by RayPublisher 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fernando
  • FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

A wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing. I wonder now if i was there? Where and Which McDonalds and which kingdom hall?

Len

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Knowing your "enemy" allows you to effectively fight against them. I would not be surprised that current elders and others lurking on this site do so looking only to fortify their own anti-apostate views, which means they do know the facts but choose to continue the distortion. For some, ttatt will reach their hearts and for that we are all happy. But others use the information from this site only to keep their local sheep inside the fence, and have no problem lying to them to do so. Anyone stating they have read CoC and portraying Ray Franz as bitter is obviously lying...but it's their choice of "theocratic warfare" to maintain their positions of power.

• Londo111
    Londo111

I suspect in the US there about 3 people in each congregation that are awake, but stuck in like this gentlemen or working on their fade. At that might be a very conservative estimate.

• KateWild
    KateWild

That was a really interesting youtube, thanks Eric for your efforts. I also watched some of Joels other youtubes on his channel too. Keep doing what you're doing it's great. Love Kate xx

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@Londo - I would agre, there is likely a few in nearly every congregation that are awake to TTATT at least.

@KateWild - Thanks Ms Kate!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I just wonder - despite rejecting the dubbies, do they hate FAGS like God does? In which case their love is just as conditional as any other cult of hate.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hi RayPublisher,

As a followup to my first post (and compliment) it would add a degree of credibility if you were able to tell us which of the 35,000+ McDonald's saw this unusual experience. Also, which of the 150,000 kingdom halls saw the demonstration planned for the last memorial?

Len

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@FF - "The previous story was real. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent." :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit