Just thinking...

by gypsyqueen 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Soledad
    Soledad

I need a life too---far away from my husband!!!! I wanna eat what I want, when I want, do the laundry when I want, go where I want, with whomever I please!!!!!!

• Valis
    Valis
    Well, Gypsy, with queen in your name, I sort of assumed you were a girl. But, if you area dvertising for a boyfriend, you may need to post additional material, like age, location, children, preferences, likes, dislikes.

Just thought I would add a couple...fetishes, hangups, number of hours reported last month, number of current JW family members, how many years pioneering, how many times disassociated, disfellowshipped, reinstated, rebaptised, etc ....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Oh, Yea? How old?

My daughters think I am as old as dirt. But, the oldest turns 30 this year, so I can start poking fun at her old age. Me? I am plenty-three*, and also getting single again.

*translates to fifty-three.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    You should see my P.J.'s!!

Feel free to post pictures. Us old lecherous men won't mind a bit.

• Matty
    Matty

Whoh there Dakota, so there’s life in the old dog yet!!? Being a Jehovah’s Witness is no life, and anything else, however tedious, is an upgrade. Just be glad you all got out! Gypsy, you haven’t fallen asleep on your keyboard have you? Captain Morgan is the best boyfriend a girl can have!

• invisible
  • DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

LOL, Matty. Just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean there isn't a fire in the oven.

Any lonely ladies are always welcome at my door.

Sheesh, guess I need a life too, huh?

Oh well, my grandkids always brighten me up.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL this is a cute thread.

Yes Gypsy.. get out some.. you never know what you will find.

PS- The 4 posts concurrently was cute, now I wanna try it.

JW Viewpoint on Discipline of Children
    --------------------------------------
    "Blows that wound cleanse away evil; strokes make clean the innermost parts." WT 1/15/1954 pgs. 54-62

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

BTW

"Blows that wound cleanse away evil; strokes make clean the innermost parts." WT 1/15/1954 pgs. 54-62

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

<------- 21/m/Chicago/pics AND single.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit