How to upload pictures from photo bucket

by FL_Panthers 10 Replies latest jw friends

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

How do you do it?

please help

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/200724324-Linking-and-Embedding-Images

Follow that, for this forum choose Direct Link and copy and paste the picture URL into the picture box URL line.

Open that by clicking on the picture icon above the text input pane, it's next to the paint brush icon.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

HI Fl Panthers, i wish i could help you but i need help too - i can't figure out how to put photos on here.

Marina

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Sometimes, there are no icons at all when I post on here apart from: font size drop down box / select background colour / insert non breaking space.

This has happened now so i can look and see what options I have available and those 3 are it.

If this happens, which it does about 50% of the time, i just submit the post anyway and then immediately edit it and then magically ALL the options become available like emoticons / picture insertion etc ect.

So it could be you have no option to put a picture in until you submit and then edit the post.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

How do you do it?...please help

• Choose the photo you want from your Photobucket account and you should see several "URL addresses" shown to the right of your photo. These will be used to link your photo to JWN. The URL addresses will look like this...http://photobucket.com/1234blahblahetc
    • "Copy" the URL address that is located in the area marked "Direct"
    • Come back here to your JWN comment box and click on the Insert/Edit icon located just above the text area

( the insert/edit button is the on with a little green tree on it)

• Click on that " little green tree" and a box will pop up that has an area marked "Image URL"
    • "Paste" the "Direct URL image Address" you copied from your photobucket account, into the space marked "Image URL"
    • Click on the "Insert" button at the bottom of the pop up box.
    • Your photo should now be visible in the body of your JWN comment.

Hope that helps !

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Two people

WOW thank you for all the help, my dears!

Marina

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Okay now i'm just practicing:

kid at the beach

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Well for corn's sake, it works!!! I love it!

Marina

• FL_Panthers
  • FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

I did it! Thanks all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit