Why is there pain-suffering..Apologists view

by gumby 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• julien
    julien
    And yes Jehovah loves us even though we are dirt. Unconditional love which is the greatest love of all.

Utter bullshit. In what way is your monster-God showing unconditional love? When he wipes out 6 billion humans for not being JWs?? I'd call being a JW a 'condition'. Otherwise you've got Jehovah saying in effect, "OK you worldlings, I love you, and because of that I have to kill you. " Yeah right. Can't you see the baloney you are typing here? Use your head.

• Sangdigger
    Sangdigger

I dont think im getting through to Bleep. He thinks because i said im not worthy in and of myself, that i think im too rotten to be saved. Hey bleep are you counting time on me? Can JW's count time on the internet now, witnessing to ex-witnesses? Why not. It wouldnt surprise me.

• Sangdigger
    Sangdigger

Poor God, he cant save you unless you join an organization, or do this or that. "My sheep hear my voice, and i know them, and they follow me and i give to them eternal life, and they shall never perish". "And thou shalt call his name JESUS, for he shall save HIS PEOPLE from their sins." (matthew 1:21)"As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to AS MANY AS THOU HAST GIVEN HIM." (john 17:3)
    Who are these sheep? Members of some large organization where you can be saved depending on how much you adhere to the rules, or your meeting attendance?

Or, those chosen in Eternity past, by the Soveriegn God who knows all things, and has to answer to NO ONE. Rom. 8:29 "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son...." vs.30-"Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified." vs.31"If God be for us, who can be againts us?"

Eph.1:4 "According as he hath chosen us in him before the Foundation of the world....."vs11 "Being Predistinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will"
    2Tim.1:9 "Who has saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace wich was given us in Christ Jesus BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN.
    Praise the LORD, the Works all done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Bleep
    Bleep

Please explain to me what the Apologists view is and maybe I can come up with an answer. The main reason that there is pain and suffering is the ruler of this system of things which is Satan. He tries so many things to decieve us all into being haters of God. Also wants us all to be so busy that we forget to be his worshipers. All i wanted to do is to maybe shed a little light on this subject. Im not looking to build up some time. I enjoy talking about such subjects and like other peoples view on the matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit