Convicted paedophile allowed to grill his victims at Jehovah's Witness meeting

by Sapphy 74 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/convicted-paedophile-jonathan-rose-grilled-7151197

Oh my goodness, I'm so angry I can't even speak! This is disgusting.

"Women who complained that former Jehovah’s Witness elder Jonathan Rose, 40, had molested them as children relived their nightmares in front of him after he was released from jail"

"A source, who asked not to be named, told the MEN: “Before each meeting the women were read a scripture on false witnesses and told to consider it carefully. They had to go through the abuse in detail and were asked if they encouraged it. One of the victims was asked if she had enjoyed it."

• talesin
    talesin

And people wonder if the Jehovah's Witnesses are dangerous.

ARRRGGHHHH! I share your disgust.

tal

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

Just read the details of it on JWSurvey... wow!!! The attitude and heartlessness of the JWs is unbelievable. Such a cold, soul-less group.

• karter
    karter

It's bad enough what the girls went through,Now the Elders are makeing them relive it all over again.

BEYOND DIGUSTING!!!

Karter.

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

That is sick & disgusting! I am amazed that these women didn't tell the elders to bleep off and leave this relegion!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

and we expected anything different from these Bozos? Poor girls. Why couldn't they accept their testimony under oath in a court of law for what it was? Typical "we're better than you" thinking! Asshats!

• steve2
    steve2

Religious white-washing is as old as Adam and Eve - but its all the more vile in this instance given the organization's condemnation of all other religious groups and its haughty claims of "being" different due to "having" exclusive access to "the Truth".

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Shameful re-abuse of these poor victims. This cult needs to be closed down.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

they should not have sat there through it!

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Wait a minute! Are you asking me to believe that a country that changed the face of the world and brought monarchs to their knees, is allowing a scumbag cult to chuck its jurisprudence out the door, override a judicial decision and set up a kangaroo court (affter the-proven-in the-kings-court fact) and then allow this guttersnipe, to interview his victims so that they( the victims) have to prove (to the worms who call themselves elders) that he indeed was guilty and they were innocent victims- just so they can "disfellowship"him?And is this now being condoned by the rank and file witnesses as well as the rest of the country?

somebody please hit me on the head with a watchtower!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit