Final post I can't come to this forum anymore!

by hoser 31 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

How can you leave me this way, after all your promises and reassurances? I am devastated, heartbroken, dejected.... oh, sorry. I thought you were someone else. What a relief! Sounds like a healthy decision. There are no rules about coming and going - but I realize some people need to make their presence and their departures upfront. Go well.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

hoser: 'Being here has helped me to realize that my gut feeling was right all along. Religion is a scam! ... especially the jehovahs witness religion. They are very sick people. Corrupt right to the core.' (Ditto to that)

I've always enjoyed your contributions, hoser. Give us a visit every once and a while just to let us know you're O.K.!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Good man, I agree, it is a healthy move we all will take in time. Go back 10 years on the forum and all those people are names not recognised, all moved on.

It does feel like time lost to WT, being here. Though I am sure your words and thoughts have helped those that left, were leaving. Then there are the invisible thousands who read this site in fear.

We will be replaced by more that leave soon enough.

Enjoy your life, forget about the whole damn thing, the best you can.

snare xxx

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Good for you. The forum is here when it is needed. It has done it's work.

Have a great summer and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!!

Love Qcf X

• stillin
    stillin

Just don't go off and join up with the Mormons or the Scientologists.

happy trails

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

ENJOY LIFE!

That's the greatest revenge.

Doc

• Fernando
    Fernando

What talesin said.

• Ding
    Ding

I hope things get better and better for you.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Live Well....Enjoy Life!!!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Live long and prosper. Remember that the greatest revenge is leading a happy productive life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit