A QUESTION FOR JWs

by QCA1 11 Replies latest jw friends

• QCA1
    QCA1

Hi

I want to direct this question mainly to those who are still JWs who post on this board,xjws please feel free to comment.

IF THE GOVERNING BODY WERE TO CALL ON YOU ALL INCLUDING YOUR CHILDREN TO CONGREGATE TOGETHER EACH AT IT'S RESPECTIVE KINGDOM HALLS,AS PERSECUTION OF GODS PEOPLE HAS REACHED IT'S CLIMAX AND YOU HAVE TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH,WOULD YOU FOLLOW THAT CALL.

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:IF THE GOVERNING BODY WERE TO CALL ON YOU ALL INCLUDING YOUR CHILDREN TO CONGREGATE TOGETHER EACH AT IT'S RESPECTIVE KINGDOM HALLS,AS PERSECUTION OF GODS PEOPLE HAS REACHED IT'S CLIMAX AND YOU HAVE TO FIGHT TO THE DEATH,WOULD YOU FOLLOW THAT CALL.:

Nein und no ja!

cest l vie.

• gumby
    gumby

Well............I think that be an illogical question.

Are they supposed to stay holed up in the hall till the persecution is over? They might starve.

JW's don't fight ...remember?

• blondie
    blondie

What about those in the hospitals and nursing homes who cannot gather or those on vacation and on the road?

JWs use this scripture to illustrate their role at the end. What you are suggesting would be a 180, QCA1:

“You will not need to fight in this instance. Take your position, stand still and see the salvation of Jehovah in your behalf.”—2 Chronicles 20:17.

The Hebrew name Har–Magedon means “mountain of assembly of troops.” That imports war! The “troops” are those of “the kings of the entire inhabited earth,” including the political rulers of Christendom. Jehovah’s dedicated, baptized witnesses are not among those troops. They will not need to fight with carnal weapons, but will only be onlookers of the fighting...2 Chronicles 20:17.
  • LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

What if they were serving koolaid after the Theocratic Ministry School...would you drink it?

Lizard

• blondie
    blondie

Probably not, Lizardsnot. But then at Jonestown most people died from the bullets in them rather than the koolaid. So if the attendants have guns, I would find a way to leave quietly.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

No, I wouldn't and neither would my congregation as the bible states that 'Vengeance belongs to Jehovah', we won't have to fight, he'll do it for us.

• airwlk149
    airwlk149

yes- those microphones they carry down the aisles are hidden guns
    katie

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Yup! Witnesses will have their consciences clean. God is going to butcher millions of children and women, not them. Sleep well witnesses! Enjoy eternity on the broken backs of the billions your god will murder.

• Matty
    Matty

Very David Koresh and the Branch Davidians!! I always got this kind of talk while I was growing up. During the “Great Tribulation” we might all have to all go to the hall and barricade ourselves in – this is very sensible thing to do under these kinds of circumstances. The thought of the GT really scared the hell out of me when I was little!

God will protect us from the heathen!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit