ELDER BOOK surrender - FINLAND (also in Scandal/Coverups section)

by RagingBull 24 Replies latest jw friends

• FatFreek 2005
  • donuthole
    donuthole

I sent her a tweet advising that the book has large margins in order for the elders to hand write secret instructions the Watchtower doesn't want to print.

Her twitter handle is @anna_maja. If you are on Twitter it would be great to tweet her a note of support.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Brilliant. Here's to the Revolution.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I don't have my copy any more, but one of the things that I remember writing (because it got me thinking!) were 8 Things to Never Put in Writing in Communication with the Branch in reference to judicial matters.

The gist of the 8 things was that elders should never mention that the WTBTS has a legal department and that they gave us advice.

I remember wondering, "Why would they instruct us to never mention WT legal?"

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

You could tweet her scans of the relavent BOE letters and the margin notes.

• RagingBull
    RagingBull

FAT FREEK 2005, you just went on my list of favorite people in life! LOL AWESOME COMICS!

• WinAgainstThem
    WinAgainstThem

I hope the manual is not in line with Finnish rule of law.

• dozy
    dozy

Hmm - so this is the book that is so secret that sisters aren't allowed to bind it yet female government officials can examine it?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/204196/1/WT-Societys-Paranoia-Over-Spiral-Binding-of-Elders-Textbook-Crazy#.U3Z7yZVOW1s

• under the radar
    under the radar

Does anyone have a copy of the complete Flocking the Sheep book with all the handwritten notes? Maybe it could be emailed to this lady for her reference. It wouldn't necessarily have to be in Finnish. I'm sure she has many competent translators at her disposal, so an English version, or probably any other language, should do nicely. The handwritten notes would show the WT's true intentions and policies, regardless of the legalese in the printed text.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I wonder what they would make of the instructions for coil binding given when the manual was released LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit