OMG I'm so happy!!!!

by Julia Orwell 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Yup, the apostate is happy. I shouldn't be, right, because my life is empty without "Jehovah" and the organisation.

But I just got a job at one of the best theme parks in the world, which is so what I want to do, and it's the first permanent job I've had since I lost my government job in 2012!

The job pays minimum wage but I don't care because working in tourism and entertainment is what I want to do! There are loads of career opportunities and I don't mind starting at the bottom!! And it will give me stable income while I work on becoming a writer, which is my ultimate long term goal!!!

Happy happy happy!

I've started to write creatively about the JW experience too, for the sheer joy of being able to develop as a writer! Check it out:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/entertainment/279953/1/Jehovahs-Witness-Tragedy-a-series-of-installments

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Congrats on the new job and happiness!!

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

That is wonderful! Wish you the very best!

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Excellent! You deserve some good luck after all you have been through.

• cofty
    cofty

Congratulations Julia!

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

You've got a great attitude - have a great life doing what your heart tells you!

• Fernando
    Fernando

Excellent news - our family is delighted for you. May many more exciting doors open...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Bally good show old bean

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Bally good show old bean

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Thanks. I'll still do the odd spot of teaching for the occasional cash injection.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit