Bible und Subterfuge

by HildaBingen 13 Replies latest jw friends

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

Subterfuge is not alway lying as we show yesterday. sometime subterfuge more like cunnning or adroitness. the bible give example of subterfuge that not lying. Genesis 44 Joseph told his house stweard fill his brother bag with food but place cup in bag of youngest brutha. Joseph did this so he could test bruthas. he use subterfuge and pretend brother take his cup. but he not lie. he try test bro.

theocratic warfare like that today. jw never lie in war. we use subterfuge. we use adroitness and we clever sometime. we subtle as serpents. we never lie for sake good news.

• Englishman
    Englishman

PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi hilda,

how is claiming to be god's mouthpiece not a lie?
    the gov body claims to be the two prophets in the 11 chapter of rev.
    that carries the death penalty in the bible. (deut 18:20)

but when anyone mentions their numerous failed predictions, all of a sudden, they claim not to be inspired or prophets.

but when talking about doctrines,,,,,,,they claim theirs must be obeyed, cause they are god's mouth piece..........how nice!!!!!

lets's see now,.........i guess they don't believe duet 18:20.

rev, it's grand climax at hand!....page 166
    i love the pictures of fire comming down from heaven!!!!!

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:how is claiming to be god's mouthpiece not a lie?:

If you are God's mouthpiece and you claim it--then it no lie.

:the gov body claims to be the two prophets in the 11 chapter of rev.
    that carries the death penalty in the bible. (deut 18:20):

No governing body do not claim to be two prophets. Revelation book say 2 prophets are all anointed on earth. anointed on earth more than governing body.

:but when anyone mentions their numerous failed predictions, all of a sudden, they claim not to be inspired or prophets.:

the governing body and anointed are not inspired and they only prophets in a sense of proclaiming truth.

:but when talking about doctrines,,,,,,,they claim theirs must be obeyed, cause they are god's mouth piece..........how nice!!!!!:

we only obey governing body as they obey God.

:lets's see now,.........i guess they don't believe duet 18:20.:

they do believe it with all heart.

• cyrano
    cyrano

Hilda,

You are still avoiding the watchtower LIES about the U.N. and their LIES about 1914 which I posted yesterday. I understand you are just like the watchtower, they try to hide from their LIES.

I will continue to post more watchtower LIES if you'd like. One day you may have the courage to face up to their LIES, instead of pushing them deep inside where you don't have to deal with them.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

gee hilda,.......the gov body invented a new meaning for "2 prophets"?
    and they are "only prophets" in the sense of proclaiming the truth???
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH.........>>>>>>>>>HAHAHAHAHA<<<<<<<<<HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and when the truth they proclaim is found to be lies,,,,1799, 1874, 1878, 1914, 1925, 1975.........they aren't liable to duet 18:20, cause they aren't really prophets?

but they must be obeyed, because they are god's mouthpiece, his prophets??????.........but they aren't really prophets, like the bible says?????

you are so funny, hilda.......

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

::but they must be obeyed, because they are god's mouthpiece, his prophets??????.........but they aren't really prophets, like the bible says?????::

They not prophets in sense of Isaiah. They prophets like all christian prophet. Learn greek and read Greg Stafford book on JWD. He will teach you.

• SYN
    SYN

Don't feed the...

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Will Power
    Will Power

we subtle as serpents

you got that right hilda

Actually hilda, not like all christian prophet. They claim to be ambassadors substituting for Christ.

question: do you believe the Watchtower said this or do you think that I am lying?

• HildaBingen
    HildaBingen

:Actually hilda, not like all christian prophet. They claim to be ambassadors substituting for Christ.

question: do you believe the Watchtower said this or do you think that I am lying?:

You need put thing in contex. all anointed ambassadors for Christ. all other sheeps are envoys for Christ. No inspiration involved. wt said it and meant it within parameters of language's iterability.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit