New History Of Humanity

by frankiespeakin 12 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
  • Viviane
    Viviane

Not so much a new history as pseudo-scientific bunk.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

What happened? you seemed to have learned a new word and have progressed from the 3 letter word woo or woo, woo, to the 4 letter word bunk. Congragulations genius physics professor Wannbe.

• Viviane
    Viviane

As usual, you have nothing say except childish insults. I feel sorry for you. Truly I do. I can't imagine living in such a pedantic and ill-informed world.

• cofty
    cofty

What specifically did you find intersting about the video Frankie?

What evidence did it present that you felt was compelling?

In what way does it present a "new history of humanity"?

Why is it worth 51 minutes and 9 seconds of my life?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I feel sorry for you. Truly I do. I can't imagine living in such a pedantic and ill-informed world.

Well cheer up Mr/Ms/Mrs No-it-All, and pratice imagining living in a pedantic ill formed world(what ever that is).

• cofty
    cofty

Frankie - I paid you the respect of asking you some questions about your thread.

Any chance of answers?

• jgnat
    jgnat

I lost interest after the first two words, "Astounding Scientific...."

Can I interest you in an energy bracelet? Embedded in it's mystery is an astounding, scientific...

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/energy-bracelets-embedding-frequencies-in-holograms-for-fun-and-profit/

• Viviane
    Viviane

It's your world, Frankie. And no thanks. I prefer knowledge over woo.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Cofty,

What specifically did you find intersting about the video Frankie?

Nothing really, just for general viewing while smoking some nice CBD rich cannabis

What evidence did it present that you felt was compelling?

Jesus H Christ Cofty get a life man your not signing a fucking contract or investing in the dam thing.

In what way does it present a "new history of humanity"?

I don't know why don't you tell us after you seen it. You are too serious man lighten up.

Why is it worth 51 minutes and 9 seconds of my life?

That is a real tricky question, with a lot of variables depending on you age and how much time you got left, either way unless you are on your deathbed and only got a week to live and you have lots of unfinish business to take care of before your time is up it could be considered a huge waste of a valuable commodity in short supply. So basically it is a view point question that only you and not me can answer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit