New Arrangement for Donations: What should it be called?

by Da.Furious 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    New Arrangement for Donations: What should it be called?

................................Don`t Be Late With Your Donations Arrangement..

........................ http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WgztPLc0XE4/S_DO3fyPJhI/AAAAAAAAACo/1-DtYsxAbbY/s1600/Gangsters.gif

......................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

How about "Jehovah's Earthly Chariot Repair Fund" or 'God's Organizational Fund' or 'Faith In The Governing Body Fund'

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I still like JWdaughter's...

..."not-a-tithe".

Short, sweet, and to-the-point.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

The "It's None Of Your Business Why We Want Your Money Fund"

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I like "sheep shearing arrangement" suggested above.

I don't have a succint title but it put me in mind of the actions of King Henry viii of England in the 16th Century . He of course established a Church of England with himself at the head, then arranged the dissolution of the monastries, appropriated their income,and disposed of their assets. He took all the power and money and made the new churches beholden to a central authority.

The kings of England traded for Centuries on the lie that the King was ruling by Divine Right and to disobey him was to disobey God.. Does that sound familiar?

• jgnat
    jgnat

Levy

Levy

Levee

Levee

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

:)

We don't have LEVEES in the UK, but we certainly do have LEVIES now!!

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

I did not follow all postings about this fund raising for the future world and beautiful kingdom hall all over the world.

I read that the permanent flow of money has to be garantueed and this would be stabilization of income.

What for? As an security to get some loan or bond, i dont know.

But if it so then which bank is the beneficary the usufrucuturay of that permanent flowing income?

I would like to know this Bank that gives this BORG the live insurance for all things.

Let us make a photo of this bank house and let us speak with them and confront them with the reality.

LOL

• Listener
    Listener

The Great Money Grab.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Worldwide Paedophile Protection Fund

Governing Body Lifestyle Scam

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit