by exwhyzee 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

I am sorry for your loss and your pain.

Nice to have the good memories though.

Thinking of you. Well wishes.

• talesin
    talesin

What a powerhouse of a mom you had. Thank you for sharing such treasured memories. xx

tal

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Heap, it is that time of the year! Mothers Day! My mother past away about the same times as yours. I went to the kh a week before Mothers Day, here they call Mother in laws day, for her funeral talk.

It seems Mother Day is kinda of a gloomy time for many here with very good reason.

Maybe someday your other son will celebrate Mothers Day.

• Zoos
    Zoos

That's a great tribute to mom and dad. Sorry you're feeling down.

"Keep your pecker up!"

• Steve_C
    Steve_C

Thank you for sharing such wonderful (and funny) memories of your beautiful mom.

• Mikado
    Mikado

what a beautiful woman she was, you were lucky to have her....

• zebagain
    zebagain

My condolences to you and yours.

..and they did crow on about 1-9-7-5!

• KateWild
    KateWild

Thank you for your story about your mum. Here in the UK we had mothers day in March, I didn't realise America had a different date.

Your mothers story touched me. I too moved away from home and fell for all the love bombing that the JWs gave me. I am sorry she died so young of cancer. You do well to keep her memory alive and all the good she did as a mother. You are a good son.

Kate xx

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Ex, you are a beautiful writer, thank you for sharing your stories. The love you have for your mom shines through every word.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Thanks again for your kind and most welcome comments everybody and for sharing a bit of your own stories as well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit