A WORLD GOVERNMENT???

by ADJUSTMENTS 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SyntaxError1974
    SyntaxError1974

Its not really a "tract". The the convention invitation that will be passed out about a month before the convention.

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks Adjustments.

They are playing to the minds of those that have heard talk about a one world government. To confuse the issues comes as no surprise by the WTBTS.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Never mind their past history. It is going on now--and as recently as the early 1990s, their term "new order" was unveiled by the term "New world order" on the regular worldly media. They had documented UN membership through the 1990s.

Even worse, their idea of joke-hova's kingdom is almost identical to communism. Most of their practices would be right at home in full communism. Suppression of sexuality, ensuring everyone is busy doing dead works, and trying to confiscate the wealth of everyone (while preventing them from getting any in the first place) is all communism. This is as blatant as can be to anyone that has a brain and is willing to use it.

• Bella15
    Bella15

No kidding. I have never seen an invitation like that.... Are they preparing the world for the Antichrist? You know they claim Jesus has been invisibly reigning for 100 years, now it is the time to show him to the world. They will select a member of the board of directors and present him as Christ. Remember JWs must believe it even if it seems totally loco. The world will just follow under evil spirit. Lol. remember I said it first.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

I'm not big on the conspiracy theory thing, but I will say this.

I visited Patterson once in the late 90's and I couldn't help but see the application of communist ideals.

Of course it was all for Jehovah not for any worldly government, but it was still there. Everybody essentially working for room and board and The Lord.

There was a dentist there, a chiropractor, prob a general practitioner/nurse, plus all the other staff taking care of the "community" in exchange for the services of the others there.

Of course it is only sustainable within that bubble of delusion. Also they trade on educated professionals that have already made some money out in "Satan's" world and can afford to come to Bethel for a year or two.

-TE

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Follow the pictures....

the first younger brother taking notes has "worldly long sideburns"....

The next picture of Anthony Morris shows him gesturing that they should be much shorter!!! Or else "the gays will chase him with their tight trousers"!!

• DJS
    DJS

I've viewed the links and videos. This guy has too much time on his hand. The lawyer states in his response that the pyramid replica is not on WT property; he didn't say it wasn't initially built on WT property. The 'theorist' reporter needs to determine whether the WT currently owns the plot. If they do not, the lawyer was stating correctly. That the Borg had some strange beginnings has been known for decades. That they have tried to distance themselves from these beginnings is also well known and of long duration. This is all boring shit.

The young man making the videos also doesn't understand history in general. From Wikepdia: "In medieval cities, craftsmen tended to form associations based on their trades, confraternities of textile workers, masons, carpenters, carvers, glass workers, each of whom controlled secrets of traditionally imparted technology, the "arts" or "mysteries" of their crafts. They were organized in a manner something between a professional association, trade union, a cartel, and a secret society. They often depended on grants of letters patent by a monarch or other authority to enforce the flow of trade to their self-employed members, and to retain ownership of tools and the supply of materials. A lasting legacy of traditional guilds are the guildhalls constructed and used as meeting places."

I've known members of such guilds (masons). They are a tightly knitted bunch but their 'secret's are also well known. I once sat through a 35 minute funeral speech, completely by wrote memory, given by a masonic member for one of his departed friends. It was amazing that he had committed the entire speech to memory - no notes and no ad libs. All of these members were hard working long time masons who took amazing pride in their craft, but none of them had any education beyond high school.

You can 'see' the importance of guilds and trade craft unions in early 20th Century movies, such as "The Wizard of Oz" (the Lullaby League and the Lollipop Guild). This was the world that existed when the Borg began and when the Stanely was built.

Enough already. I'm going to drink coffee. Linking such disparate 'factoids' together without understanding the issues completely and then trying to tie them all together in one giant conspiracy theory is ri-di-cu-lous. But that's what theorists do.

• designs
    designs

Ranks right up there with 'Russell was a Mason'.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

We won't know anything until it happens. We do know the WTBTS has a track record of lies. Isn't that enough? If there is some conspiracy to create a World Government, then the JWs and ALL Xian religions are involved, either knowingly or unknowingly. Xianity as practiced by fundies, is one of the most destructive religions ever. What better reason for a World Governent could there be than getting rid of dangerous cults and groups that threaten humanity?

If you wanted to create a World Government, you would need to create the need. People fight for freedom if they think you are trying to take it away, but willingly give it away for "peace." So you need to create an enviroment where most of the population feel a need for a World Government to protect them. Promoting and allowing crazy, violent religions that cause destabilization [ vacuum ] and then enacting laws for protection against such religions [ filling the vacuum] would be a great idea. Many would say," Please, please, track the movements of every citizen! I want to be safe!!"

It would take multiple decades to pull it off, in theory. It could be happening right now..............

DD

• DJS
    DJS

Yeah, sure. Good luck with that. The government would be 'world' in name only. We are in an era that is part synergistic (UN, EU, NATO, etc.) and part U-go-slavia, They-go-slavia and We all-go-slavia. The USSR broke up into its pre-WWII disparate pieces and now pieces are re-grouping. Iraq was a forced country, as was India and others. That worked out nicely, didn't it?

Besides, none of that has anything really to do with the OP and the support for the OP. That is conspiracy crap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit