Heads Up: Special Day Assembly with Anthony Morris III Tomorrow in San Diego county, CA

by Piercingtheveil81 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

Just a heads up to anyone interested in hearing this Jerky. Anthony Morris III will be the guest speaker for tomorrow's spanish assembly at the Escondido assembly hall. Just google the address to get directions.

I was thinking of bringing a copy of my sparlok video for a autograph ;). This guy is such a jerk!

PVT81

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Can you record it?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

They ALWAYS record conventions and you can request a copy. Still, I would have a personal recorder for O'l Hot-dogs talk. Just in case the remove his part from the recording. Don't think they can't either.

DD

• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

I'll see about trying to get it recorded. It may be difficult though because I'm not going and the person who is attending is fading but being watched somewhat.

• hoser
    hoser

Do they give tours of beth sarim?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

O wow I bet Anthony is going to let them have it. Thinking back to his last talk to the Itailian rank and file about tight fitting clothes being a plot by the Homosexual community to provide more eye candy, I wonder what gems of wisdom we will be able to gleen from this Xenophobic/homophobic loose cannon?

It seems that the Governing Body these days are especially abussive to the hispanic and other latin based communities(contribution must be down), so expect to hear some doozies from this ignorant self serving Faithful and Discreet Slave arsehole.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Thats right in my own backyard but sadly......I still won't make it.

Who knows what nonsense he will spew.

• designs
    designs

"si mama con gleem"

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• NAVYTOWN
    NAVYTOWN

The Turd Speaks!!!

Share this

Google+