How did you say goodbye

by simplesally 10 Replies latest social family

• simplesally
    simplesally

What did you say?
    How did you bring it up?

and if they didn't want to go?? Then what did you do?

For me, my ex went. I was nervous. But it took about a half hour and then within about 2 days, he moved to his sisters. Luckily, she lived close by so he could get out..... a long distance relative would have taken him so much longer.

• Erica
    Erica

Hi I told him to be gone by the time I got back from work, he was still here so I asked why he hadn't left he said and I quote " I thought you were PMS'ing ", I was furious, the nerve, don't men know never to blame anything on that, I asked him to be gone the next day before I got home because it would break my heart to see him leave, and he was gone.

It still hurt like!!!!!!

• troucul
    troucul

you mean there's something wrong with asking a woman if she's on the rag?

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

OOOH Troucul...that is some fragile ground you are walking on there, my firend LOL Yes you can ask, but not if you think we actually are

Edited by - outbackaussie on 29 November 2002 20:16:14

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

sally,

It's hard isn't it? I myself just kind of looked out the window, not believing he wanted to use me as an excuse for being an asshole. But they do. You, like the lucky, are blessed with good genes and a daughter, and not dependent on the thoughts of former lovers. Therefore, you will go on, while your former lovers stagnant.

I've thought of emailing you forever, just to let you know that I think of you so often. Please email me at rasputin @ncweb.com if you ever want to chat. I never meant any harm to you kelly.

peace, and forever a sister,

christina

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, she told me to get out or she'd call the police. Said she'd claim threat of bodily harm, even though I'd never touched her roughly in our entire 17 years. Said this in front of our son (22). I asked if he thought that was fair...he said no. She gave me 48 hours. It took me 36.

2 hours to get out for each year married...and the severance paycheck went the other way.

I've a new and much better love now, but that divorce still stings.

Craig

• noidea
    noidea

When I took a job and got an apartment in another town he kinda figured it out. It wasn't pleasant but it had to be done. I had a lot of support from family ((Karla)) and ((friends)) *you know who you are. I never looked back and I have no regrets in leaving..it was just time..*past time. I couldn't see me living the rest of my life to make others happy and wake up each day knowing that in my heart I didn't belong there. Things are good in my life and I have an inner peace I have never felt before. I guess I was dying a little each day when I was there and it's wonderful to feel life creeping back in again.

• Scully
    Scully

trocul writes:

you mean there's something wrong with asking a woman if she's on the rag?

If you don't mind parting with your testicles, then ask away!!

Love, Scully

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

I've been wondering where you are noidea, peace to you...

and sally, you know that I love you, forever, email me if you are are ever in doubt, [email protected]

I love my friends, I'll bury the liars......

peace, christina

Edited by - deddaisy on 29 November 2002 23:44:49

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

The first time I tried to leave, I left a long letter. I thought I had let everyone down, but I just did not want to carry on. I returned to get more stuff the next day, and he persuaded me to stay. He had no idea how unhappy I was, I had to give him a chance to make things right.

A year went by, nothing changed. More miserable than ever.

He went to the TMS and service meeting. I said I felt ill, stayed at home. Packed my bags, went to the phone box and called a taxi. Shut the front door behind me and never went back.

I still paid the mortgage for two months though........mug.

My parents were not impressed to find out 4 days after I left that he had no idea where I was, and had not bothered to tell anyone. I was only 22 then.

Still have the nightmares, but I think I have turned a corner. The last time I had a bad dream, I remembered in my dream that I was married to someone new and wonderful. Maybe I'll get to the point when I can dream my new husband in to kick his ass!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit