Breaking News! Azerbaijan to ban Watchtower Magazines

by raymond frantz 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

Police and other security services have been handed a list of “banned” books that they will seek to remove and destroy in raids planned for the future in Azerbaijan.The list mostly contains Muslim texts and books such as those by Dr. Said Nursi a Muslim theologian. I addition , this list contains ...

Read the rest of the post here

http://jwdoctrine.com/azerbaijan-bans-watchtower-magazines/

• Londo111
    Londo111

This is a win for the Watchtower. Allows them to play the Persecution card.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Any bets on how soon the WTS will lament this fact to the R&F and stoke their collective martyr complex?

• factfinder
    factfinder

In years past they sent "generic" magazines to lands where the literature/work was banned. These magazines have no title, they do not say Watchtower or Awake and some make no mention of who publishes them, Watchtower, Jehovah's witnesses, etc so you can not see who published them. (Of course we know!)

They have the same articles each issue as the regular ones, but no identifying title thus making them hard to ban as they have no name!

I wonder if that will be the case with the magazines there.

And yes, this persecution from "Satan" is further proof of the world being against them and them being Jehovah"s organization-of course they will say that!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Who cares if they cry persecution. They do that anyway. Give them something to cry about.

DD

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Sucks to live there..

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

My only regret is that ignorant dubbies will be persucuted for real. It's the ORG that deserves it.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Who cares if they cry persecution. They do that anyway. Give them something to cry about. - Data Dog

Amen

-TE

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Cool picture! Is that in Azerbaijan?

Too bad about the authorities controlling information. I don't like the WTBTS, but banning WTBTS propaganda is not the solution.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

abiblestudent ,are you the e-watchman?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit