Causes of death of Gibbering Buddy members over the years - blood question

by hamsterbait 4 Replies latest watchtower medical

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I want to know if the relaxing of rules on blood fractions bears any relation to the medical needs of GB members as they became more vulnerable to fatal conditions. Vaccines stopped being banned just before N H Knorr went on his world tour and didn't want to come back from 3rd world in a coffin.

Witchtowers of the time said members would have to take the consequences of standing by the old teaching on vaccines personally, WT HUNG THEM OUT TO DRY.

I dont have access to names or death certificates of GB members dying, but who can find this info, and how it might relate to conditions needing blood in some form?

I reckon when the blood teaching bites the dust finally, the witnesses will be left out in the cold too: " Follow your own conscience , it's your problem now, not ours..."

HB

• hamsterbait
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

As far as I know, you can get anyone's death certificate. You just have to pay the cost. The cost is anywhere between $20.00 and more.

I have wondered about the allowing of blood fractions and organ transplants.

My thoughts were that somebody in the WT high up's family or friends,

needed some extra "medical help" so presto- chango , they heard God say, "Hey Fellas. It is all A-OK with me now".

LL (not Bean)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LoisLane - "My thoughts were that somebody in the WT high up's family or friends, needed some extra 'medical help' so presto- chango , they heard God say, 'Hey Fellas. It is all A-OK with me now'. "

You're not the first XJW to suggest this, and you probably won't be the last.

• trujw
    trujw

I posted on Anderson thread the same thing in regards to an oath the Gb had to make to there country to get a passport. Of course this was NO PROBLEM. All the while little 5 year olds had to suffer in class by not saying the pledge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit