Ready to step my apostate game up...

by Joliette 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

Just dont know when I'm gonna be able to do that.

Right now, I am working full time, I go to school part time, etc. I want to start traveling more, doing more activist work, visiting more apostate friends, and helping to get people out of this 'so called religion.'

In other words, I want to start going to un-preach where the need is great. But I work so much, life is getting in the way.

I want to express myself and talk more about my experience being a J-dub.

And how becoming an Ex Jub have turned a lot of people to turn their backs on me.

• twice shy
    twice shy

J- un-preach where the need is great.

Some of us have already joined you in that new christian ministry.

It's defintely not what they sold me on

• twice shy
    twice shy

Some of us have already joined you in that new christian ministry.

It's defintely not what they sold me on

• Joliette
    Joliette

LOL. But I really want to get out and start protesting. I have a lot of bulit up feelings inside of me.

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

How about making a tee shirt to wear out. Put something on it that will make any JW think.

• never a jw
    never a jw

You have a PM Joliette

• Joliette
    Joliette

Ok.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I have been thinking along those lines myself. It's great to be active here and support those who are just now leaving, but how can we educate more people about the lies and deceptions of this religion? I have been thinking of doing something via social media.

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Locate investigative journalists in major cities near you and feed them the sex abuse data along with the shunning information.

It would be awesome if someone picked up the stories in NYC near the "hq". Scientologists are still being documented by the major newspaper in St Pete/Tampa FL due to the Scientology HQ in Clearwater...there are Pulitzers involved for the journalists.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

It's great to be active here and support those who are just now leaving, but how can we educate more people about the lies and deceptions of this religion?

The District Conventions (or are they Regional Assemblies?) are upon us. I loved the idea about discreetly placing small business card size notes at the DC venues with short, sweet "make ya think about it" statements:

Why is there so much New Light?

. Was the Holy Spirit wrong? .

............jwfacts.com..................

If Jesus chose Jehovahs Witnesses in 1919

why has he be lying to them for 93 years?

. Why all the changes in The Truth? .

. Does Truth really ever change? .

.................. jwfacts.com ........................

Just remember if these start showing up at DC venues, Security will be looking for the perpetrator.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit