JW.ORG ABOUT TO WIN THE LOTTERY!

by The Searcher 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

After the reading out of the letter about the "new donation arrangement" this week, there is going to be a flood of money pouring into the Org's coffers!

Not only from the bank accounts of the sheep, but soon after from the bulk of money in Kingdom Hall accounts worldwide!

QUESTION: Has anyone calculated how much cash could be grabbed from the 113,823 congregations on earth?

If on average every cong handed over £5000, that would rake in over half a bi££ion in cash instantly!

Add to that the Assembly Hall bank balances!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I was account servant for many years. Our cash did not get more than above a few hunderd dollars after the bills are paid.

In this new arrangement, will congregations be paying bills using a WT account, or will they hold enough for operating expenses at the local level? If this is the case I doubt the will get nearly as much as what you suggest.

If otherwise, it sounds like they are getting into the banking business and learning how to make money off the float.

• hoser
    hoser

The congregations that will get royally screwed are the ones that are almost done saving for a renovation project.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

Our cong rarely sent over $100 USD to the branch for the KH Construction. Typically, it was less than $50 USD. This new arrangement almost guarantees a higher amount, I suspect. However, for sake of this exercise, let's say each publisher tithed $1 USD worldwide. That's almost $8 million per month or $96 million per year... a hefty sum indeed. I have heard that some countries are very expensive to build in due to the high cost of shipping in supplies. For example, some of the pacific island countries might be close to $500,000 for a KH because of this issue. I heard this recently from someone who used to work on KH and branch building across the globe. Regardless of how much these cost, to institute a perpetual, never-ending tithe is not something the organization should be doing. If it were for just one year, that's a different story. Or, if the funds were used to help the poor, feed the hungry, something like that, it would also be a different story. But to build KHs? In the first century, they met in private homes. I see no need to burden the rank and file unendingly just to give others a comfortable place to sit twice a week.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

They can use Paypal tat will be a good idea .Access more countries even the poorest plus the publisher gets his money back if anything goes wrong...(eh,no that's a bad idea)

• Da.Furious
    Da.Furious

I am part of a congregation with a balance of between £20,000 and £30,000!

I think congregations with higher percentage of retired brothers and sisters have tendency to be rich.

As I come from a developing country, the accounts for several congregations are maximum in their few USD100s.

For this analysis I would suggest taking out all the congregations in poor countries and assign a minimal amount and then the developed country assign your $5K figures.

I believe the figure will be halved, but still that’s too much money to handle in one go - Wondering what the purpose is for this.

Need to check where they plan to invest them and start buying shares!

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

Yeah our hall has about $10,000 total. Im sure there are some with 6 figures in the bank.

I think the number 5000 is a good estimate.

-TE

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

As the last days of this old system never end eventually the Rank and File will give less and less for contributions, and add to this the pedofile lawsuits we see the waters are drying up for the WT money machine.

Sure they have lots of property under their controll all around the world, but as the R&F start voting with their feet by poor meeting attendance, low FS hours, and general lack of enthusiasm, and bills need to be paid(childmolestation lawsuits as well as other legal fees). So the WT corporation has aready begun the first phase of selling property to keep the cash flow in the black, this will eventually lead to more and more kingdom halls being sold(especially the low income generaters) out from underneath the rank and file which will send ripples of discontent throughout the JW community that will continue to get more and more to distrust the GB and thier claim of sainthood.

We are on the cusps of a mass exodus soon to gain momentum.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

It is painful to reflect on the fact that my family and I ever supported this criminal cult. I wish we had left for the reason that they have protected child abusers. We didn't realize the extent of the abuse or the vast amounts of money that was being spent on settling abuse lawsuits, until after we had faded for quite a while.

But at least we stopped contributing, i guess that's the main thing.

Marina

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Granted the WT will initially rake in some good cash with this scam/scheme of theirs.....however it will prove to be shortlived!

One thing for certain the WT will get out of this extortion attempt is alot more doubters, headshakers and independent thinkers!

In more ways than one, chances are high that this hoax will prove to be a large loss for the WTBTS in the long run.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit