Do Current WT writers review Early Russell Writings? Obviously not.

by objectivetruth 17 Replies latest jw friends

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Punk - To the contrary, it matters now more than ever.

When Jesus gave the Parable of the Seed being thrown along the Roadway, WE are the ones that receive the Seed. Yahweh has called many of us out of the Watchtower, he has done this by opening our eyes to see that the Watchtower does not teach the Truth. - It is our privilege to show our distraught brothers and sisters the True Gospel, the Gospel of Love & Forgiveness.

People reject the God that is taught by Men, because they conceive that he is Demanding, And Judgemental and Self Righteous.

The God that Russell taught was a Merciful God, who has a PLAN for Every Man,Woman & Child that has ever lived.

there is one Book in particular, that was filled with Common Sense, and Hope (Excluding the While Puramid Thing : )

http://wtarchive.svhelden.info/archive/en/publications/1886_CR_MD1_The_Plan_of_Ages.pdf

With this message, it's easy to see why people were so Enthusiastic about this organization (Before it was an Organization)

The Overview of what is contained in this Book :

Jesus Died for all. From Adam to the Last Born child.

Everyone can be anointed by Holy Spirit and be guided to truth from the spirit.

Faithful anointed people gain Immortality & the share in teaching and assisting during the 1,000 year reign.

People that are not anointed, but are still Righteous gain everlasting life.

People that are Unrighteous,Wicked,Evil will ALL be resurrected. There chance to choose Life will be during the 1,000 year reign.

99.9% of Humans will eventually be worthy of everlasting life.

And after this Psalms 37 will be on the earth.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

It makes COMPLETE sense, why the WT has to teach that S&G will not be Resurrected.. They also teach that Those Destroyed in the Flood have no hope.

The Purpose of the Hell Doctrine, or in this case All non JW's will be destroyed and cast into Gehenna at Armageddon, have one purpose. The purpose is to Scare members into being obedient, so that they continue to $upport the work. - When Salvation does not Depend on an organization, people stop attending Church, and they stop paying the Bills.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Why would they be concerned with fictional spy novels?

http://www.kirkrussellbooks.com/

Doc

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"When do WT publications stop being the truth and turn into apostate literature?"

Easy: when WT gets "New Light", replaces old nonsense with new nonsense, and a JW has the audacity to read the old nonsense in WT's own literature.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"apostates use “counterfeit words,” or false arguments, trying to pass their fabricated views as if they were true. They spread “deceptive teachings,” “twisting . . . the Scriptures” to fit their own ideas."

WT doesn't care if an "apostate" believes in god or the Bible; WT's only concern is that you believe WT:

w86 4/1 pp. 30-31 Questions From Readers

"Why have Jehovah’s Witnesses disfellowshipped (excommunicated) for apostasy some who still profess belief in God, the Bible, and Jesus Christ?....

Obviously, a basis for approved fellowship with Jehovah’s Witnesses cannot rest merely on a belief in God, in the Bible, in Jesus Christ....

Approved association with Jehovah’s Witnesses requires accepting the entire range of the true teachings of the Bible, including those Scriptural beliefs that are unique to Jehovah’s Witnesses."

In other words, in order to be a JW you have to believe in things that aren't in the Bible....

• DogGone
    DogGone

I'll copy my post from last time Splash presented that list:

A more charitable list, IMHO:

Original view - Resurrected

1st Change - 1941 - Not Resurrected

2nd Change - 1965 - Resurrected

3rd Change - 1988 - Not resurrected

I think the 1967 reference is not conclusive in suggesting the people will not be resurrected. To me it is drawing a comparison to how the cities were never rebuilt as they were destroyed by fire and sulphur with how souls will be destroyed by the fire and sulphur of Gehenna. I see how a reader might see this as pertaining to the souls therein, but it does not appear clear to me.

Clearly, there was one change of views in 1988, not multiple changes. The 6/1/88 WT announced the change, books already in production had the old view. Arranging the articles and publications to suggest otherwise doesn't sit well with me.

When a fair presentation makes the point, why embellish?

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

Doggone -

I agree, what happened in 1988 was poor Coordination and direction within the Writing Department. Not multiple reversals of view.

But these errors, show you that not even the writers can keep up with the nonsense and lies.

• objectivetruth
    objectivetruth

The Aid book, said that they would be Resurrected. - I was so frustrated when I went to show my family the Words in the Insight Book, that they would be resurrected.. I used the online insight, where it was simply deleted!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit