The Circuit Overseer's mid week talk

by stuckinarut2 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

"I have seen three emperors in their nakedness, and the sight was not inspiring." -- Otto von Bismarck

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

It would be great to hear someone say to a circuit overseer what The Searcher said lol

'Oh it's great all these new adjustments. I really appreciate the changes in ending the district overseer arrangement. I wonder how soon before the FDS gets new light about circuit overseers and just communicates directly with local elders?'

Hilarious.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Just be patient. When the leaders are strong and the people are satisfied, victory is impossible. That will change.

" “Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
    Sun Tzu , The Art of War

DD

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Good quotes D D

The true weakness demonstrated by this C.O's talk is that they have absolutely nothing of a spiritual nature to impart.

The WT/JW religion is a Spiritual Desert.

And yet that is what people hunger and thirst for, Spiritual Refreshment, the WT/Jw Org is unable to provide that, the silly thing is, that if they could only work out how to do it, people would pay good money for it !

And $$$ is what the WT is all about.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

He is going on about all the wonderful adjustments in the org and teachings, and just how clear and understandable they are

I dare any active JW to explain the concept of the "overlapping generation" with the new addition of the third group of anointed which are NOT part of the overlappers. How exactly is it clear? How is it understandable?

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

We just had the CO recently also and I spoke to him immediately after he gave this part.

He avoided eye contact and didn't seeem to want to talk about how "wonderful" all the changes are once he got off the stage.

Some of these dudes know its crap. I think he is struggling with it. Good guy though.

How it must feel to dedicate yourself at that level and then wake up to the money-hoarding business that it really is.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Blondie, the Emperor's new clothes. My favourite analogy about the WT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit