JR Browns live interview

by Pureheart 29 Replies latest social current

• animal
    animal

Email me the file and I will host it on one of my sites....

Animal
    [email protected]

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

That interview was pathetic! Talk about lack of critical analysis. I bet the Watch Tower only agreed to do it if it was promised to be non-critical. Did you hear the way Brown lied and said they “didn’t discourage voting”, and that they “had never predicted a day or hour”. Did you note he specifically said day or hour, and not year! The devious bastard knew exactly what he was saying with his smooth lies and deceptions, I wanted to puke! It was lies, lies, and more lies!

• JenGill97
    JenGill97

It was on WNYC

Free at last,
    Free at last,
    Thank God Almighty,
    I'm Free At Last!

• Quotes
    Quotes

I have created a complete TRANSCRIPT of this interview and posted it at the Quotes website:

http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/spokesman.htm

I have also archived a copy of the audio there, in Windows Media format. It is only 916kb and is therefor reasonably manageable.

I have also included in the transcript links to other parts of the Quotes website which expose the deceptive nature of some of J. R. Brown's answers; but as usual only quotes are provided, no commentary or editorial.

Enjoy!

===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out: http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Quotes!!! That was a lot of work! Thank you for doing that.

Slipnslidemaster:"Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the darkside."
    -Emperor Palpatine

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• joenobody
    joenobody

I am in the midst of listening to this and can't believe the Theocratic War Strategy being employed...

With regard to the question the caller asked about voting, Brown replied "of course we don't discourage civic participation" and inferred that people are trained from the Bible and matters such as voting are left to the conscience of the person.

What he fails to mention is that someone will be disfellowshipped if they do run for office etc - not exactly a matter of conscience when outside parties act as judges.

I think I would be shocked to here this stuff if I were still a JW - it's not true. Brown is a fairly good speaker though - probably a better representative and orator than any of the GB.

• joenobody
    joenobody

Brown said: "When people study the Bible, and YOU HAVE TO STUDY IT YOURSELF..."

Outright lie - You are "supposed" to study Watchtower publications with and are NOT to study on your own. Anyone who has been through it knows this is the case...

This is ticking me off...

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Hey Quotes,
    that was fantastic work. I love it.

Pureheart

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

For those who wish certain topics would have been brought up..

it is my experience that when being interviewed on the radir (or TV for that matter) they ask you ahead of time if there are any questions you would prefer not to deal with. All callers are screened before going on air. This is done (at least in the cases where I have been on the air - about a dozen times) so that the most information gets out and there is no disruption. I would suspect - although I will state that this is only my opinion that anyone in Brown's situation would have put a stipulation that certain topics would not be addressed. Then when the caller gets through to the switchboard he is asked what his question is and is asked name etc. He is then asked to make sure his personal radio is turned down and is put on hold. The caller then can hear the feed as it is played. BTW most radio stations where I have been interviewed have a 2 or 3 second delay just in case a caller goes off on a tangent- he can then be cut off.

Now I don't know if this radio station works this way. just saying that is how it has been for me in the past - here in Canada

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

JenGill97

Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit