Post Dateline Defense

by metatron 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

david_10, LOL

I'm so concerned too! bluessaphire's language here did not get after me, I mean it! ask her! as Farkel's I'm not his mom. But lately, I have been worried that I may speak in my sleep and my husband could hear me curse for the first time.

plmk, sweet! thanks! I needed the reafirmation!

dung, How can I not think you are cute?

Blue, how come you are so quiet lalely? I love you!

To all, I may one day post a thread regarding other stories... my experiences with JW. Love and blessings...

Yadira

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I think my mom means to say that I didn't get bad language from her, and that is true. I got it from Farkel. Thanks Farkel!

Although I do remember being two years old and saying "Hijueputa" and shocking the hell out of my mom -- even then.

But I think mom is getting desensitized being on this board. It would really be funny if she said the "F" word in her sleep.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Metatron,let the pediphiles and their protecters whine and complain.Soon they will be doing it from inside a jail cell.How long do you think a dipshit like "You(don`t)Know" would last in a prison population.They will kill a piece of shit like that for sport.Pediphiles and their protecters days are numbered.Lets see how arrogant they are,when their tied to a chair,and inmate`s are explaining things to them with a pair of pliers and a baseball bat...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit