Christianity (including Jehovah’s Witnesses) is the rejection of Christ

by exWTslave 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

designs got me right. Thank you.

That is what thinking means! Taking anything, what anybody says--even when it is apostle Paul--is swollowing.

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Laika,

You are wonderful! I liked your persistence.

One chooses to sin, because he is either ignoranct about something better, or he is satisfied with what is lesser!

A fly may prefer to eat filth when a delicious banquet is available nearby!

• Laika
    Laika

Ha! Thanks. :)

I just assume that you agree you personally make the wrong choices sometimes? (because we all do, right?) It sounds simple in theory, but in practice it doesn't seem to happen.

And if you never make a mistake, what's your secret? Early morning meditation? ;)

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Laika,

Its very simple.

When we are greedy, we never know the taste of being altruistic.

But try being altruistic at least once, it gives you a SUPERSENSUOUS joy after which you will never feel like going back to greed. Its like becoming President of a country after which you will never feel like taking up a clerical post in a village office!

So my secret is James 2:8 the royal law—and I find the returns being too wonderful, and I can’t think of going back!

• Perry
    Perry

I agree with what djeggnog says. Thoughtful post.

That all mankind has been set free from the law of sin and death is the good news that Jesus' apostles preached, but the fact that we have obtained a pardon from any culpability with regard to Adam's sins didn't make anyone a saint. We became sinners through no fault of our own, but we're still "convicts," as it were, being thoroughly convicted of our sins, so until we are healed of our sinful condition, we will all need to demonstrate a willingness to obey the law of Christ as we seek God's forgiveness of our sins with a view to our becoming reconciled to God.

I would only add the vital role of continued belief in Jesus blood alone to that statement. Belief in Jesus' blood plus our works, or plus our church, or plus anything nullifies the New Testament contract of imputed rightreousness.

• kaik
    kaik

Designs, you are correct. Jews do not believe in original sin or Adamic sin that was transferred into all human race.This was invented by apostle Paul as a prequisition of Christian claim of salvation through Jesus. It is sometimes viewed as a doctrine that takes form after Christianity severed its ties to Judaism, where Adamic sin made Christianity possible and necessary while Judaism became obsolete. This doctrine is not explicit in the gospels, and became formulated 350 years after the death of Jesus.

Another issue with original sin lies here:

If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? If, though, you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you shall master over it (Genesis 4:6-7).

If sin is something that someone cannot control or restrain it, was Cain motion to kill his brother based on his sin or free will? Additionally, Judaism teaches that man is responsible for his own action and his own sins, not for action of his ancestors (Deut 24:16). The life created in the woman is without an attachment to sin. Life starts with a perfection according to Talmud. The sin emerges as soon as the child leaves the woman's womb, like it leaves through the door.

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Kaik,

That was a nice summing up. For an impartial mind, it is very easy to see the truth: Jesus did not say anything for others to interpret later. (Mathew 11:29; Luke 8:16) Hence his view of sin is eternal—“each one reaps what he sows”—not what Adam sowed.

• exWTslave
    exWTslave

Perry

Teaching of Grace obviously is interpolation, because the Bible is filled with verses advocating Principle of Sow and Reap. (to mention a few, Genesis 4:10-12; 9:6; Deuteronomy 24:16; 1 Kings 8:32; Job 34:11; Psalm 62:12; Isaiah 3:10-11;Jeremiah 31:29-30; Ezekiel 18:20 ; Habakkuk 2:3, 4; Mathew 16:27; Romans 14:12; 1 Peter 1:17; Revelation 2:23; 20:12; 22:12-15 .....)

Contrary to this came the teaching that ‘through one man all became sinners; through another man’s death people can seek forgiveness.’ Jesus had already pre-empted such future interpolations whose sole purpose was to get the ‘ears tickled.’ (Mathew 10:33; Mathew 16:27; Mathew 23:12; 2 Timothy 4:3). Those ancient blind teachers, as their basis, quoted: “Life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.” (Exodus 21:23; Leviticus 24:17; Deuteronomy 19:21) and concluded that first Adam lost eternal life, hence last Adam should be put to death for the sinners to have eternal life—A LOGIC THAT IS NOT UNDERSTOOD BY ANYONE. Interestingly, the context of the above three verses is really counterproductive—they unanimously assert that crime against the innocent should be dealt with death punishment! How blind those interpolators must be to take those very verses as support for ransom teaching which shows: THE INNOCENT WAS PUT TO DEATH TO TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD!

God wants us to understand things and act, hence made Jesus declare repeatedly: “He that has ears, let him hear.” (Mathew 11:15; Mark 4:23; Luke 14:35)

• kaik
    kaik

exWTSlave, correctly and nicely summarized. Jews believe that sin is result from personal inability to uphold G-d laws and commandments (Deut 30:10-14). If people will believe that they need to follow G-d commandments only, it will make Jesus sacrifice obsolete an uncecessary. Therefore, Christianity invented the notion of original sin from Adam and Eve that spreads out into everyone as a venereal disease to control its followers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit