Hilda Partaking From The table of Demons

by Guest 77 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Hilda, Why do you overstep commandment of God because of your tradition (hanging out on apostate web site)? Matt. 15:6-11 You make God's word invalid because you associate with and partake with apostates. What association does light have with darkness. You cannot be partaking from the table of Jehovah and the table of demons. Sorry Hilda, you and your side kick Mystic are not making points with Jehovah. Bad association spoil useful habits. I guess your habits are not that spiritual are they? "Do you the one teaching someone else not teach yourself?" Rom 2:21

Guest 77

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Hildy & Mystikook
    Satan's Spawns

Spawn (spon)1 to produce or deposit (eggs,sperm,or young)2 to bring forth or be the source of (esp. something regarded with contempt and produced in great numbers)example: JWs

Took this from your fav book Hildy.

• SYN
    SYN

Guest77: They're waging "theocratic warfare" on us!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• r51785
    r51785

Kind of a side point...
    Obviously Hilda is pretending to not speak English. Has anyone figured out what Hilda's pretend nationality is?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

SYN, yeah, yeah, yeah. Could Hilda and Mystic be dumb and dumber?

Guest 77

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Funny how Hilda decides not to answer anything in this thread isn't it?

-Rick

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Hilda es de Argentina!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Yadira, como puede usted ser seguro?

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • simplesally
    simplesally

Si el es seguro, por supuesto él le conoce...

Hilda goes from some very articulate posts/answers to some which seem like she is definitely an alien.....Planet Retard.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Most likely a relative to 'Norman Bates!'

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit