Apostate crashes Memorial (update)

by raymond frantz 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

The recent video of Tony Prime where he crashed the Memorial made me think how the Memorial has changed in recent years ,the layout of the talk ,the lack of Jesus and his sufferings. How do you think the Memorial has changed in recent years ?

Video of apostate crashing the Memorial

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

That did absolutely nothing to make anyone think. He looked like a crazy mad man. That did not help the cause.

I get it, but I didnt like how he handled himself.

• Violia
    Violia

I saw the video and read the site and honestly it just seemed childish to me. It is not appropriate to disrupt anyone's religious meetings unless laws or civil rights are being violated.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I couldn't sit through five minutes of it, I think it was childish also.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

I agree entirely ,I thought so too ,but then again as tragic as it might be or childish is the only thing we have of anyone standing at a Memorial and saying anything out of line. Maybe then we should why us ex-jw can't produce decent activists?

• watson
    watson

I don't even want to watch it.

• designs
    designs

On par with going to a Catholic Church and splashing holy water on someone.

• baldeagle
    baldeagle

This guy’s actions are childish and undignified. He’s not the only one that’s been screwed over by the WTS.

It’s a “bad witness” for all ex-JW’s.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Stunts like these are rude and counter-productive.

-Aude.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

WITNESSES 1 - APOSTATE 0

Totally demeans the sincere and honest efforts to get our loved ones to think for themselves!

Beating up and ranting at Witnesses is NOT going to get them to listen to the real truth. Sad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit