Today marks 6000 pages of topics on “Friends” directory since beginning – end is close!

by SAHS 1 Replies latest jw friends

• SAHS
    SAHS

We know now that the end of this system of things wasn’t supposed to come after 6000 years of mankind’s existence, which was the year 1975 A.D. Freddie Franz obviously got it wrong – maybe the end was really supposed to come after 6000 pages of topics on the JWN “Friends” directory. You will notice that today we have indeed reached 6000 pages of new topics on this “Friends” directory. Maybe that’s what it’s supposed to be. Oh boy, I’m getting a little scared right now. Someone hold me. *

----------

* Footnote: Yes, that’s sarcasm. I’m not really a qualified numerologist/pyramidologist. I just couldn’t resist that 6000 thing.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

6,000 pages of "Friends".

You are right.

------->>> In the 1940 US Census, it states under the address for 124 Columbia Heights, that F.W. Franz had attained 4 years of College.

And that made him the WT authority to go to for finding hidden gems of Bible Truth???

How embarrassing.

On the same Census it asks what all of these "Lodgers" did for a living. In one column it says "sell", the next column it says "Religious books ".

LL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit