Religion

by Decided 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Decided
    Decided

I went to church with my wife and family yesterday. The preacher was so full of emotion. spirit or whatever you want to call the way he preached. What I can't understand about Christain faith is the idea of a sacrifice that a god would give to himself that he made himself through a woman.

The preacher kept saying that if we accept the sacrifice(Christ) we are saved from sin. Well if that is true we shouldn't keep dying because of Adam's sin. Well maybe God didn't like what he created(people on earth) so he going to make them part of a spirit world some day soooooooon. Oh, I forgot he's going to make a new earth too.

I guess all you have to do to understand God's way of getting it right is read the book of Revelation. All those horses and riders and things will come and destroy and make it all right if you just believe all that stuff.

I guess we humans can't understand God's way of thinking, even from his bible that is written by men. You just have to have faith in something you can't understand and let some feeling get in your soul, whatever that is.

What am I going to do before I die pretty soon so I will go to those big houses in the sky? Oh, I guess I'll go to the big fire in the earth and burn forever and ever.

Ken P.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I guess its all myth and legend and well worth ignoring. Just get on and live your life without worrying sky-daddies and mummies.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Religion... is a snare and a racket.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit