What TV Show(s) Do You Just Love?

by minimus 68 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Can't beat The Sopranos, The Wire, Curb your Enthusiasm, Game of Thrones, Band of Brothers....

I think we can settle on HBO just being fantastic....

• Comatose
    Comatose

Tiktaalik and Nancy Drew - we should watch tv together.

The Wire, Sopranos, Dexter, Hannibal, Elementary, Vikings, Suits, Mad Men (just saw episode 1), Mentalist, Downton Abbey, Bates Motel, Helix, Homeland, Blacklist, I bet there ar emore I forgot to mention.

I finished Dexter 2 weeks ago. Still miss it. Wish I had it to watch. It was a couple months of great TV every night.

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

I only watch two... pure entertainment:

Game of Thrones

The Walking Dead

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Dr Who

The Mentalist

Our "Apostate" Happy video clip :)

Anything with Ricky Gervais :)

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

I'm just watching boring guy stuff:

Top Gear

Ross Kemp Extreme World

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

comedy - Miranda, Colbert Report

drama - Elementary, Sherlock, Mad Men, Doctor Who, Lie to Me, Mentalist, Numbers, House of Cards (US), Big Bang

lots on HGTV

• Giordano
    Giordano

The Vikings which is really Son's of Anarchy without the motorcycles. The two lead actor's even look each other.

The Walking Dead is a better show without the walking dead especially when they do that irritating raspy growl.Though this year all of the living actors were really mopey. Which is what happens when you film on the cheap in Georgia.

Deadwood was a great show and though I had seen it before it was great seeing it again.

I don't know why but I really like Believe. My whole family looks at me with distaste when I watch it. I tear up when I watch it....but then again I tear up when I step in dog crap too.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Big Bang Theroy , Game of Thrones (HBO), Modern Family ,

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

We don't normally watch current TV and are cable free. My teen and I love The Mentalist. I enjoy how he rationally and kindly debunks superstitions :)

We also have the full seasons of Gilmore Girls and Friends.

I'm almost caught up on Mad Men (love)!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Grimm!!

love it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit