Strange recent "new light" phrases and directives. I need the quotes please

by stuckinarut2 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hey all,

As we know there have been some strange new quotes over the last few recent years...such as the classic:

"we may be asked to do whatever, even if it doesnt appear sound from a human standpoint etc..." (words to that effect)

I would like to compile a list for future use that has many of these alarming comments...I feel that there will be a need very soon to use these to help shine a spotlight on just how strange and paranoid the org has become....

Can anyone please assist with quotes / references?

Thanks all!

• defender of truth
  • defender of truth
  • defender of truth
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

yikes, that statement in the Nov. watchtower about doing things irrational from a human standpoint makes one wonder what's really in store down the road, wow

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

"At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not." - w2013, November 15, p. 20, paragraph 17 - [Emphasis added]

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

Since when do "Jehovah's organisation" and "life-saving direction" even belong in the same sentence?

• Enlightenment123
    Enlightenment123

I am beginning to make a list as well. I also have a feeling these are going to be needed. The comment about obeying all instructions no matter how crazy has disturbed me most of all of them. They're planning something, I just know it. I'm not sure if the study edition or simplified edition for that quote is more sinister. They're both pretty bad. If I come across some good ones, I'll send them to you.

• Enlightenment123
    Enlightenment123

Oh, I am also currently compiling pictures of demonic subliminal images embedded in the publications. I have a whole pile of them so far. This, along with quotes like the obey one scare the crap out of me. If anyone wants info about the images, send me a message. I don't really want to post the pictures here if I don't have to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit