Just noticed something else that proves the Bible is made up.

by BU2B 42 Replies latest jw friends

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

DD it makes you wonder what kind of all-knowing, merciful god doesn't go for the easiest/least damaging option.

If god wanted to make his name known maybe he should try telling people indiviually instead of getting one random guy to do it for you and then kill everyone for not doing what you want.

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

How could I justify my actions as a loving father if I allowed a murderer into the home and allowed him to slaughter my children..and then had the temerity to justify myself by saying I allowed him in to prove I am a righteous god deserving of worship..... I just don't get it....how could a god have allowed satan to exist and cause (allegedly) death on human race ...and then allow billions upon billions of people to suffer death and disease...cancer and heartbreak..loss and pain....far easier surely to have wiped satan out before he manifested himself.....?...

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

westiebilly11 because satan said that god isn't as popular as he thinks he is so god got upset and is taking it out on humans

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit