Disfellowshipped Memorial partakers

by JustVisting 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Just wondering if the attendants are instructed not to "count" known DF'd memorial partakers

who sincerely partake of the emblems, considering the unsettling INCREASE in partakers of late.

Just asking

• minimus
    minimus

The elders I knew didn't include it,

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

That's what I thought. In other words, based on "whatever they bind on the earth

is bound in the heavens" trumps the annointing power of the Holy Spirit mentioned in Romans 8.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I just had a bright idea. Everyone on JWN should go to the memorial and partake just to bump the numbers up.

• prologos
    prologos

not just that, follow the Chicago Democrats advice: vote early, vote often.

attend early, partake often. have a designated driver.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Who cares. The count is a joke and the numbers that are reported are lies.

Wake up.

This religion is a cult.

There is no such thing as "being anointed."

A careful reading of the January 15th, 2014 Watchtower reveals that. Seriously, what the hell is up with their "three groups of anointed"?

The WT writers are grasping at straws. They are making it up as they go along, and they're not doing it particularly well.

Only people intoxicated by the continuous flow of Kool-Aid from the WT fountain would even pretend to believe their ridiculous "theology."

Disfellowshipping is NOT a biblical practice.

The way JWs "celebrate" the "memorial" is also not a biblical practice.

The question implicit in the OP demands belief in the unbelievable.

The one thing you got right is the INCREASE of partakers. That's really fucking with the Governing Body's belief system.

Reality is a bitch. Don't fuck with her unless you're really ready to ride the wild beast.

• prologos
    prologos

the numbers are numbing. even in the bible they got the count uncertain, wrong by 8.333%

having fun.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

@ prologos:

attend early, partake often. have a designated driver.

Made me laugh

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Oubliette:

What words of the OP made you say: "The question implicit in the OP demands belief in the unbelievable." Could you elaborate please because this makes no sense whatsoever.

"The one thing you got right is the INCREASE of partakers" . Hmm..there was litarelly no fact presented in the OP beside the increase of partekers. What could he possibly got not right?

• tim hooper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit