Who's really in charge at Brooklyn...

by cyrano 10 Replies latest jw friends

• cyrano
    cyrano

AT WATCHTOWER HEADQUARTERS IN NEW YORK...

"Blasted Smithers! They discovered our affiliation with the U.N.
    Quick! Prepare another watchtower article. Throw in a sprinkle of new light and a bible verse showing the U.N. is good association now."

"OH, and call it Jehovah's new arrangement... haha those blundering nimbrods in the congregations will eat it up like candy!"

"Excellent..."

• jerome
    jerome

i bet that even the guys monitering this site will have to laugh at that.

jerome

The Bible is a two edged sword wield it for evil and there may be hell to pay.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Funny.

But seriously, isn't a tribe of monkey's really in charge there????

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Butal, honey, don't insult the monkeys ;)

• butalbee
    butalbee

Okay, then how about parasitic mutant pygmy maggits.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

We dont insult insects or parasites either.

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

They have a monkey throwing darts at random nouns, verbs, and adjectives, etc... Then they take a volunteer writer who is not competent enough to get a paying job and have him clean up the sentences. Walla! A new publication with New Light!

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

That is hilarious

-Rick

• recoveringexjw
    recoveringexjw

I just love your sarcastic replies bualbee, you make me laugh. lets get married.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    OH, and call it Jehovah's new arrangement... haha those blundering nimbrods in the congregations will eat it up like candy!

they sure pulled it off with the generations thing. I distinctly remember how some long time JW's I knew delighted in the "clarification" from the benevolent F&DS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit