Governing Body has a system in place to cash in?

by adjusted knowledge 5 Replies latest jw friends

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

So I recently attended a few meetings in the last 30 days. I've not been in over a decade. As posted in an earlier topic, I still have a few family members in. I was visiting family members and during vacation went to a few meetings.

At one Sunday public talk the visiting Elder was talking about the importance of attending every meeting. He stated that important communication could be delivered from the Governing Body BEFORE the Great Tribulation occurs. This was the same message I heard over and over again in the 80's and 90's. Often time it would be followed up with examples in the bible of those who lost their lives for not following direction. On other occassions the Talks would speak of how perhaps special direction of hiding will be given and we may miss out because of not attending meetings.

I never gave it much thought even in my youth. Even before I learned TTAT, the scared tactics didn't work on me. I just thought these talks were used to get meeting attendance up. However, now I think this could be used as a tool to "cash in". Perhaps, this topic has been spoke of in the past and I'm just coming to the same conclusion many of you already had. But think about this, if the Governing Body wanted to "cash in" they could send the direction to sell off all real estate and collect tax free.

The most valuable asset the GB has is real estate. This is true with most traditional companies. Think McDondalds is in the burger business? Nope they are in the commercial real estate business. Poorly run companies such as Sears and Kmart are able to last decades, because of the selling off of real estate, while the top managers pocket the money.

I'm not stating the current GB will do this but they do leave the door open for this to happen in the future. I'm sure most rank and file JW would not question the direction and in fact would be thrilled that finally the big A is on the way. All it would take is a big event (war, major natural disaster, ect..) for the GB to use.

Or maybe I'm way off.. If this has been talked about just pm a link...

• whathappened
    whathappened

I am sure the governing body members will see to it that they will always be well taken care of. Rumor has it that one of them drives a Bentley.

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Jehovah's Witnesses are for the most part, sweet little people that have been taken advantage of by the GB aka "God's Bank" on earth. lol

GB aka God's Bank is in the business of making money, for actually, themselves, because God is in Heaven, and evidently, right now, God doesn't need it BUT just in case he ever does, God's Bank has been collecting from people's pockets for over 100 years.

GB/God's Bank, is still headquartered in Brooklyn, New York, but in just 2 short years time, with free labor and your contributions of cash, they will be residing lakeside, in their own man-made paradise in up state New York, ( though like other rich people, I heard they will be keeping some apartments in the City, so they are comfortable and well taken care of in both locations).

The GB have learned that in over 100 years of being a Religious Christian Charity, the best way of getting humble people to give you their hard earned cash, is to scare them with stories of Armageddon, The Great Tribulation, and that there are demonizzeess , everywhere just trying to trip you up.

Are they building to profit off of their worldwide free labor slaves? Of course they are. With the Internet the clock is ticking for God's Bank swindle. Even Bernie Madoff was successful for a while.

They tell you, how you will be protected from this horrible display of God's anger, but only if you listen to THEM and ONLY them.

They need to keep you gullible (obey, obey, obey. Are they Hitler?) so that you will finance their Real Estate transactions for them.

They want to buy land, build, use it (sit on it) until they decide to sell, then, presto, chango , cha ching , they sell and GB, God's Bank made more money for... God???

GB God's Bank says, "We want more money. We love seeing the money come rolling in. We delight in it. We don't like sex. Our addiction is power and money. Give us more. You tight fisted slacker's. We neeeeeed , more monnnney . Nowwwww ."

The Governing Body, say that God, The Supreme One, is in charge of GB God's Bank.

God must like money too.

Because the GB, God's Bank, is always begging for more money.

This is the way God's Bank works.

The 7 Heads say God talks to them and that you are to believe everything in the Watchtower because it is direct from God's mouth to GB, God's Bank... to you???

God's Bank, is headed by 7 high school graduates that say God speaks directly to them.

Wow.

And people actually listen to these guys?

LoisLane who , definitely, is NOT listening to them or contributing to GB God's Bank Swindle of innocent people.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

If so they are doing it wrong. Just look at Joel Osteen. And he does it with only one convention center.

• Indian Larry
    Indian Larry

@Whathappened. - Do you have any proof of a member of the GB driving a Bently? I would be very interested in that. Which member, what year car, who paid for it etc.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

Should the Big A go down as advertised, the GB will be powerless because they are not legally entitled to any of the dough, only the WTBTS board of directors has that authority. If push comes to shove, the GB will be sitting ducks holed-up in their Warwick compound.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit