607 vs 587 BC - Cyrus Cylinder

by objectivetruth 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• never a jw
    never a jw

Hey Jetro,

I have kept correspondence with some apostates, even well known ones. I have done few translations to Spanish for them. The problem is that they live thousands of miles from California. I want to meet an apostate before I quit this JW business (when my children are out, few others too, why not). I want to find out if apostates have horns and tails. Hey, if they sit at the table of demons, horns and tails can be expected.

If you live somewhere near L.A., food is on me. You choose the place and I bring the credit card.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

never a jw:

Hey Jetro,

Jeffro.

I have kept correspondence with some apostates, even well known ones. I have done few translations to Spanish for them. The problem is that they live thousands of miles from California. I want to meet an apostate before I quit this JW business (when my children are out, few others too, why not). I want to find out if apostates have horns and tails. Hey, if they sit at the table of demons, horns and tails can be expected.

The term 'apostate' is used pejoratively by JWs. I do not identify as an apostate, as I have never been convinced that JW doctrines are true.

I'm not aware of any correlation between apostasy and the presence of a vestigial tail or cutaneous horns.

If you live somewhere near L.A., food is on me. You choose the place and I bring the credit card.

Thanks for the offer, but I do not live anywhere near California. Not even the same continent.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Sorry,

You are quite the serious man. I certainly don't intend an insult when I use the word apostate. If anything, I use it mockingly of the WT. Evidently (there, more mockery), the written word does not convey the subtleties that sound and images convey.

Even though humor doesn't seem to be your forte, I stilll appreciate your great work, as well as I appreciate COJ, J Penton, R. Franz, D. Mason and many others. Thank you. Sorry if I sounded flippant.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

never a jw:

Even though humor doesn't seem to be your forte,

Evidently you don't understand what means.

I stilll appreciate your great work

Thanks.

Sorry if I sounded flippant.

Sorry if I didn't.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit