Watchtower study for Sunday 13th April.

by stuckinarut2 15 Replies latest watchtower bible

• zebagain
    zebagain

During the 'public talks' those interminable exercises in boredom i used to do those pelvic exercises where you retract ... well you know. I could get up to 50 retractions, rest a while, do it all again. It was most useful and for those who have never sat through a PT.. read on.

Public talks: for the speaker to keep to the allocated time even if it means expanding (stretching) his information to fill in the time. Of course to stretch something usually means making it thinner. The speaker will stand behind the lecturn and show no animation and will always wear a suite whether it is hot or not. He may use a some prepared hi-lights on a 'whyte'- board this device being officially sanctioned where as 'power-point' is not.

He will remain ever 'he' as women are not permitted to give talks.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Today I will be doing my grocery shopping, laundry, working on my income tax submission and preparing my Dad's income tax, and then going to visit Dad in his nursing home.

I may run into some of the religious people wanting to do a service at my Dad's home, however, if the respiratory outbreak is still occurring, they won't be there. I can only hope.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Sunday is my day to relax. I sleep in, watch tv, play on my iPad want go out to eat. No more dress clothes and mundane, repetitios meetings.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Totally watchtarded!! JWs..submit to Jehovah the Governing Body in all aspects of life, otherwise you are bird food!! Nevermind that Jeremiah was using poetic language about Jerusalems downfall. The dead will be from one end of the Earth to another!! Just look around this week. Imagine everyone you see being killed by Jeehober!! Why??? Because they didn't believe the WTBTS. Makes sense, right?? But hey! as one Sister said, it will be a humane death! That's why Jesus has arrows. He shoots people through the heart, so they will die in the nicest way possible!

Those Homos are going to get it too. They want equality, they are disgusting. They kiss on billboards and are raising children, disgusting. Just remember it's a righteous War. They will be exucuted in a humane way. Yep, lots of laughs today at the meeting during paragraph 18...

DD

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

DD, your WT study insights are appreciated.. I salute you, sir!

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

Nice DD!

Also, what was with that paragraph on Jesus riding in the cause of humility? It mentions Jesus humbly going forth to subdue Jehovah's enemies and all of His followers gladly bending their knees to him. Yet, how is that in the cause of humility except to romove all those that dare question the rule of jehovah. Any that object to jehovah as supreme ruler of the universe are trampled under his wrath. It doesn't sound very humble of Jehovah to me.

On positive side the memorial is past, now I get to do some moon gazing.

Peace

WIT?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit