New face same Miss.Fit ...had trouble with my account had to reregister. suggestions for new avatar?

by MissFit 18 Replies latest forum announcements

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Yes, it does seem to fit your "New personality".

I am glad my avatar made you smile, maybe I should keep it. It's a costume I made myself some time ago. I just had this idea and went for it, I called it the fat, over fifty flower fairy. I have worn it many times, however it has been co-opted by my husband who started wearing it some years. He actually wore it at work, I didn't think he would have the guts to do it, but he really did. He works in a very conservative government organization which made it even funnier that he was prancing around with his wand and wings. I wear pretty shoes with it, he wears white athletic shoes, and with his hairy chest and beard it takes on a very different flavor. He won first prize in the costume contest, beating out Wonder Woman and Elvis.

However the costume is getting a bit small for both of us and is starting to wear out, so it has been retired. He wants me to come up with a new costume for next year. I am thinking steam punk.

• Perversion of a truth
    Perversion of a truth

You could do an Avatar of a close-up of your actual eye, , peering into your soul.... oh wait, , that is what mine is!! :-)

• Perversion of a truth
    Perversion of a truth

I like LisaRose's Avatar also

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

LOL! MissFit it really is a scary looking thing! All those legs and a red square eye. I thought it was a drunk yellow spider! Like I should talk, but it is scary!

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Ekks!

Oh no I have a little LOL! I would rather be a scary yellow drunk spider! How do I change my avatar?

• MissFit
    MissFit

LOL Sarah: you mean an ugly drunk scary spider! Well if you put it that way I guess its not too bad.

I think your Avatar is cute and looks harmles, kind of sweet. Mine on the other hand you would not want to meet in a dark alley.

Lisa I would love to see a picture of your hubby in that outfit. Now when I see your avatar, I grin imagining a bearded guy in fairy wings. Sounds like you have a cool husband.

So I guess I go from pink piglett to yellow scary drunk spider with laser eyes.

• DJS
    DJS

Young, Fit and Pissed Off Miss Fit's new avatar.

• Heaven
    Heaven

MissFit said: Heaven:love it:) I am trying to get it as my avatar. I went to the gravitar website and dwnloaded it but the avitar at this site will not change. Any suggestions?

I have had difficulty with Gravatar myself accepting any image I give it.Maybe your issue is because the graphic I suggested is animated. I have created a static image file (format .jpg) below from the animated .gif file. Try this at Gravatar and see what happens.

• MissFit
    MissFit

Heaven:

Got my new avatar! Thanks for the suggestion.

Miss.Fit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit