Okidok!!! Proof that Aliens are here...

by Naeblis 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Here is the proof oh unbelieving one. When the Buggalorians arrive to put our race into the glorious chains of enlightened slavery, you will wish that you listened to me. All the world rulers know about this, including Bush.

• Celia
    Celia

Bwaaaaaaahahahaaah
    good one !

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Concrete proof at last!
    Ive been saying this for years, though I never heard of "bugger-ians"
    Ive spoken with "walk-in" Arachnoids before and of course "Orionians"
    (Orionians are a dime a dozen, so no big deal).
    Anyway, good to see the Truth finally getting OUT THERE.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

My question is.. what kind of self respecting alien goes to meet the President of the United States naked?? Just shameful. I don't know how things are done on your planet bub, but on Earth we put on pants before we talk to our leaders.

• Okidok
    Okidok

Happy for you Naeblis,,,continue your good work

"Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue.."
    Winston Churchill.

• Xena
    Xena

You don't KNOW he is naked..you are just ASSuming he/she/it is..might have on some of those trendy hip hugger pants...hhhmmmm Mr. Smart Guy...

Hey RF long time no see

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Well, of course these creatures are "asexual", there is no male/ female, no sex organs, and no guilt and shame. Thats what theyre here for, to help us step beyond petty sexuality and "Polarity" into... ONENESS. Which includes uniting our own individual Male/ female aspects .
    Lol

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Fools! You've swallowed the Government propoganda hook line and sinker! They're not here to help us attain oneness!!! They're here to steal our genitals!!

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hmmm.
    I can see this is going to become a sex thread pretty quickly now that XENAS begun ASSessing the information.
    This IS now likely to turn into a HOT topic!

• Okidok
    Okidok

You are talking like an real Naeblis,,,its exiting like painting on the wall

"Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue.."
    Winston Churchill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit