Killing animals is a tell tale sign of serial killers and psychopaths

by confusedandalone 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Was Bible GOD (or the people who contributed to the personality of Bible God) a serial killer or a psychopath???

Really, from the book of Genesis on god always wanted blood and flesh and fat of animals over everything else. Cain offers him fruits and veggies and god Does nbot want that filth. Instead he is happy with ABLE slitting the throats of defenseless animals and spilling out their blood and then burning the dead body...

Through the early stages god wanted sheep little birds and cows anything that had red blood in it to be sacrificed to him for the simplest of things... If it was just the act of offering something to god shouldn't the veggies have been enough?

However as time progresses he wants his minions the Israelites to go and slaughter people. He wants HUMAN blood spilled. We see he is escalating in his behavior from animals to humans. Even when Cain killed the first human he was mad at CAIN. Probably because Cain had the balls to do it before he did.

After a while he sends his son Jesus (who apparently is just like him) and Jesus says god takes no delight in the animal sacrifice anymore. Instead he wants a human sacrifice... me. Psychotic right!

Then later on Paul calls Christians living sacrifices... yeah it had a mystical meaning not literal right. Then the Romans start sacrificing all these Christians burning and chopping them and animals eating them. Something tells me that bible god liked this alot.

Finally we have armageddon... bible god and his son and angels will all kill and tread on their enemies so much that the amount of blood will be like a wine vat. NO DOUBT HE WILL TAKE GREAT PLEASURE IN ALL THIS MURDER. Its not like it is the first time though, he did this at the flood so I guess every few thousand years he writes a new book and just kills everything. Unless you are a dinosaur and he throws giant comets at you and kills you that way.

Just saying

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

I don't think animal sacrifices ever actually made sense to me when i was in. It just seemed like a waste. Couldn't god provide the animals himself if anything?

• confusedandalone
    confusedandalone

Exactly... or just take the damn fruit.

It seems death is what it is all about. If anyone was to follow these things today they would be consider insane

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

There'd be loads of dead animals everywhere for starters. I can't imagine there would be many trees left either.

• TD
    TD

Animal sacrifices make even less when you you're a vegetarian. --Which according to the JW's, Abel was....

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I am presently reading a book about head hunter cannibals in New Guinea. Basically, there isn't much difference. The cannibals at the time of the disappearance of Michael Rockefeller had only contact with outsiders for a few years. You can't say that these people were copying another religion. The book scares me.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Once you realize that there is not God, it's easy to see the Bible for what it really is: a sick and twisted book about a capricious, narcissitic controlling deity prone to temper tantrums.

Fortunately he doesn't really exist. But throughout our history, there have been countless people that have used this idea to control other people that believed in the concept.

Control 101: FEAR & GUILT

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

No almighty intelligent being capable of creating the whole comos would even come up with such an insane way of true worship that people have to follow in order to make him happy.

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?

If YHWH were a modern day zoo keeper what would it look like?

WIT?

• Truthseeker677
    Truthseeker677

Let me tell everyone about the hunters in Canada They kill animalls everyday it's what we call survival. Ask the Mohawk people about this you would be suprised. Have any of you seen what a cat does to a mouse before his/ her meal?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit