Describe a Model Exemplary Jehovah's Witness

by minimus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Is it someone who doesn't drink?

Is it someone who avidly studies the Bible and follows it to a tee?

I think a model JW is simply a braindead folower.

• undercover
    undercover

Someone who obeys and does what they're told without questioning.

Like you said - brain dead

• minimus
    minimus

I got invited to the Memorial from a crackpot today who's weird even by "worldly" standards. He called me at work and said , "High brother. Are you going to the Memorial?" I said, "No, are you?"...He stumbled for a second then said, "Yes I''m going. Let me be the first to invite you". I said thanks but I have work to do and to take care.

Wacky.

• androb31
    androb31

Someone who tows the line and kisses the right asses. Or even better, someone who has the right friends in the right places (good ol boys) and keeps up a good double life.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Describe a Model Exemplary Jehovah's Witness

..............................................................An Exemplary Jehovah's Witness..

.................................................Is A Jehovah's Witness Who Never Gets Caught..

............................................................................................................ photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• A.proclaimer
    A.proclaimer

Super preacher, goes out in field service everyday, studies the publications, has his or her watchtower highlighted every study, always cmoments, does the right thing, etc.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Yes I think is the one who can hide the double life.

Every JW (must) have a double life.

• kneehighmiah
    kneehighmiah

Outlaw kills me!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Outlaw I knew you would come with an appropriate picture, however I thought you might've posted the one of a guys nose with "chocolate" on it, although we know what's on the model exemplary JWs nose !!

• zebagain
    zebagain

Aproclaimer: you missed always wears the 'correct' clothing and shoes.

all in all sounds just like the one who sexually abused my kids.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit