Attn faders/lurkers re donations

by Skinnedsheep 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

When you get your anonymous survey pledge an exorbitant amount. The elders will make the resolution based on the fake pledge and it will create conflict between the branch and the cong....when the donations don't come in the branch be like "pay the man"

the local body will have to have several local needs parts which will highlight the Branches focus on money. Hopefully more of us get out due to this money grubbing.

• ?me?
    ?me?

better yet, hold on to the slip (until the next meeting) and make 2 more copies of the form..... use different handwritting and pen colors to put a nice amount..... nothing crazy, but a nice amount that will add up.... like 75, 100 and 150

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

I like the sound of this. I am out, way out, but this forum keeps me

up to date on the latest WT cult rules. I thought they were against Tithing ?

Tithing was supposed to be a false doctrine back in the day. But this plan

is brilliant, pledge $5,000, $10,000. Go crazy with it.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
  • Suspicious
    Suspicious

Add me to the list of doing this. I had the same idea.

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Exactly, a fake pledge of 75-150$ is perfect.

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

The God I worship isn't short of cash. He doesn't need a hall for meetings or a complex in Warwick to publish magazines and run the world.

• JustVisting
    JustVisting

when are these pledge slips going out?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Skinnedsheep and other posters:

If you sign your name to a pledge you could be legally bound! This isn't something you mess around with.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Longhairgal - I think the first poll is anonymous, no legality there, but I certainly won't be signing my name to ANYTHING...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit