4th Annual Memorial of Freedom

by sd-7 11 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

Dear False Brothers and Fellow Servants of Satan:

This is to inform you that the 4th Annual Memorial of Freedom will be held next Monday, April 14th, at sundown. Please make arrangements to bring your own emblems--chocolate milk and Pop Tarts, or else some other food and beverage or "Down, Right STRONG PUNCH" combo of your personal choice. ("Down, Right STRONG PUNCH" is almost Street Fighter II, and also a clever play on "downright strong punch". I wasn't even intending the latter. Impressive. ) The ceremony will begin promptly at sundown, so please be sure to plan ahead so as to arrive on time.

Visitors and interested persons are welcome.

What is the Memorial of Freedom? It commemorates sd-7's decision to cease attending Watchtower meetings and withdraw fully from the organization that remains obedient to men in charge of a publishing company.

What do the emblems represent? The milk represents the milk of freedom. Although traditionally 2% milk has been used, whole milk that is watered down by 33% or skim milk may also be used. Fat-free milk? You may evidently be drinking milk-flavored water, and if so, is it not done in freedom from fear of judgment?

The Pop Tart represents sd-7's (or anyone's) body, which is no longer present at Watchtower facilities and thus no longer contributing to its attendance figures or filling its coffers with unrighteous riches. Should we not 'keep doing this[--that is, refraining from Watchtower-based meeting attendance and recruitment work--]in remembrance of me'? No doubt you will reap rich rewards--including an unhealthy spike in blood sugar--if you do so.

May we all make an extra effort to be in attendance at this solemn occasion. Bernley, a construction worker and father of 3, said: "I often ask my supervisor for time off well in advance of the Memorial of Freedom so as to get my affairs in order. I once informed him that this was non-negotiable. He told me not to bother coming in on Tuesday if I left work early on Monday. Upon returning to work on Tuesday, I found that my manager had been replaced! The new manager commended my work ethic and even offered me Sundays and a weekday of my choice to take off! Thus, my courageous stand has reaped rich rewards." May you be similarly rewarded if you choose to attend this year.

Your Unchristian, False Brother, Who Routinely Bathes In Every Lying Form of Wickedness and Every Unclean Exhalation of Demons,

sd-7

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Glad to see you on JWN, and funny as usual! Do you reccommend Nestle Quick or chocolate syrup chocolate milk?

• ILoveTTATT
    ILoveTTATT

Lol too funny!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is about freedom, so whatever chocolate milk you choose is fine. You can make your own with plain cocoa powder and however much sugar you choose to put in the milk--no high fructose corn syrup that way. If you are allergic to chocolate, carob powder will do fine--as long as you use a high quality carob powder that doesn't taste nasty. If you don't feel fit for chocolate milk, some other food and beverage will do fine. This includes plain milk, sweetened milk (whether you choose to add flavor or not is up to you), or whatever you choose. I have heard of people substituting pizza for the bread and beer for the wine, and that is fine if you so choose.

And you can substitute for the Pop-Tarts if you so choose. Pillsbury Toaster Strudels work as well. You can use generic toaster pastries, or simply make your own (with whatever filling you choose). Remember, the point is about FREEDOM--and I advocate nothing to restrict you from being creative.

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL!

He's baaaccck!

Sylvia

• sd-7
    sd-7

Do you reccommend Nestle Quick or chocolate syrup chocolate milk?

As has already been mentioned, we do not seek to burden others through an excess of rules and regulations regarding this matter. Of course, wise individuals may make the personal decision of using Nesquik, as it contains more vitamins than most chocolate syrups. On the other hand, some may choose chocolate syrup because it can also be used to top ice cream, thus providing a 'double portion', as it were, of dairy-based products for the Memorial, such as when one has chocolate milk and vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on it. Each individual must make a personal decision based on his or her self-centered, prideful, immoral conscience that has fed on twisted reasonings.

Your Brother,

sd-7

• snowbird
    snowbird

As usual, he sends his warm Christian love.

LOL.

Sylvia

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Oh, we are so blessed that the Unfaithful and Indiscreet Slave (SD7) cares for us so well !

Without this loving guidance I may have chosen long-life powdered Milk and a Jammy Dodger !

• bsmart
    bsmart

What about Ovaltine?

• sd-7
    sd-7

What about Ovaltine?

Ovaltine has many more vitamins and minerals than most other syrups and chocolate powders. Some have wondered if this amounts to an excessive amount of nutrition or if perhaps the milk is no longer chocolate, but perhaps something more, such as a nutritional drink or milk-based energy drink, if Ovaltine is used. We should refrain from forcing our personal opinions upon others. Each must be convinced in his own mind as to whether or not Ovaltine is their personal powder of choice for the Memorial of Freedom.

Your False Brother,

sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit