When a Jehovah's Witness asks "When are you coming back to the Truth"

by Watchtower-Free 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

...................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• Kitledge
    Kitledge

When it comes to Watchtower's fluid "truth", it can be said that "yesterday's truth is not today's truth and tomorrow's truth will not be today's truth".

With regards to the Tower's liberal use of its magic elixir, "new light" (Prov 4:18), anyone that has read the entire 4th chapter of Proverbs will quickly see that it has nothing to do with progressive revelations of truth, containing only wise counsel from father to his son. Obviously, most JW's have not read this text as they continue to swallow whole the gibberish flowing out of Brooklyn without any critical thinking whatsoever. Thus the dilusion continues unabated.

Kitledge

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Jesus said "you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free"

So after having come to know "THE TRUTH (WT Organization)", I have now been set free!

Thanks

• Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

Question: When are you coming back to the truth?

Answer: When you begin to tell the truth.

There you go, easy brezzy,

Legacy

• Lynnie
    Lynnie

I tell my mother and uber elder cousin, "I'll come back when women are allowed to wear pants to the meetings." HA! Never get a reply on that one!

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

q: When are you coming back to the truth?

That's the same argument that Satan used with Eve!

Genesis 3:5

For God knows that in the very day of YOUR eating from it YOUR eyes are bound to be opened and YOU are bound to be like God, KNOWING the truth."

I suppose now you're going to tell me that "Millions Now Living Will Never Die", they positively will not die.

2 Corinthians 11:3

But I am afraid that somehow, as the serpent seduced Eve by its cunning, YOUR minds might be corrupted away from the sincerity and the chastity that are due the Christ.

abe

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

....but I have! ...... (waving library card)

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I didn't leave the truth, I found it.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I never left.

Actually, I'm wondering, when are the GB "coming back to the Truth"?

They're the apostates!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit