How do I update details?

by stuckinarut2 10 Replies latest forum tech-support

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

How do I update my details such as my bio etc?

i can't see wher this can be uploaded? I'm probably stupid I know....sorry.....

thanks....

• Heaven
    Heaven

You don't.

Except for your Monsterld (aka Avatar). You can try to change that at Gravatar.com.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

So I can't now write up my bio etc?

i wasn't comfortable doing it when I signed up...but I am now.

so I cant write that up?

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Maybe just write a post and title it Bio of Stuckinarut2. Then if one looks on search for your posts they would see your bio article - hope you do!

Marina

• Heaven
    Heaven

So I can't now write up my bio etc?

Not as part of your profile. Simon is working on a new Forum version which may allow that but for now, you cannot do a 'profile' update.

As Iown Mylife said, if you want to document your Bio, you'll have to do that in a thread/post for now.

I had tried to change my avatar using Gravatar but to no avail. So for some on this forum, Gravatar works, and for others like me, it does not. My Gravatar works every where else but here.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I have the same problem, Gravatar doesn't work, and I freaking hate my avatar. For my bio, I have the opposite issue, at the time I signed up I put a lot of personal info, now I would like to take it off, but no can do.

Simon says that the promised "New system of things" is "just around the corner" , but he has been saying that for a long time.

• kaik
    kaik

I have gravatar for a while but my avatar pic does not show on here. But it shows on other websites

• free2beme
    free2beme

Not to say anything against Simon, but this site is kind of dated and needs updates. But, it is free. :)

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Heaven: That would be a few line of code, very simple, it can be done in less than an hour. Just sayin'...

• JT speaks-out
    JT speaks-out

When I registered, there was nowhere for me to enter my personal details.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit